Voicemail II

TW// Heavy Angst

PART II.

"Okay! That's a wrap everyone! Good job!", Seokjin hyung finally finished our practice. We've been perfecting the choreography all day while the design team was creating our backdrops. It's been an exhausting day - dancing around, singing and memorizing the script, and avoiding Jimin.

Ever since I heard him and Namjoon hyung talking on that phone call, I avoided Jimin and tried to make less conversation. Who in the right mind would want to talk to their boyfriend who's clearly flirting with someone right in front of you, right? I don't want to ruin my mood nor add tiredness in me mentally so I just ignored him.

"Hey Kookie oppa!", I heard Heejin's voice and faced where it came from. She was half-running to where I am with a clear bright smile on her face. Cute.

"Oh Heejin, what's up?", she stopped in front of me, breathing heavily before speaking. "I know we still have a lot of time but if you want, we can practice our dialogues together sometimes. It doesn't have to be now nor doesn't have to happen if you don't want to. I'm just suggesting cause it'll be easier to memorize and be comfortable with the script.", Wow, she's really putting her all in the play huh? I just smiled at her and nodded my head. "Yeah sure, I'll just come to you if I need your help."

We were interrupted by Eunwoo's shout. "Hey bro! Come on! We'll be late!", I just grabbed my things and waved bye to Heejin. "Eyyy what was that Jeon?", I swear Mingyu is one hell of a troublemaker. I just scoffed and walked faster. We're going to Mingyu's house to mess around and play mobile legends. This has been our routine for days now and I feel free. We're just having a good time with no problems to worry about.

"JEON JUNGKOOK!! MID!! THE FUCK BRO!!"

"I'M COMING!!! JUST GODDAMN WAIT I DIED FIGHTING THE LORD!!"

"HELL THEIR DEF IS TIGHT!! MIN!! GGUK! PUSH IN THE BOTTOM!!!"

"FUCK RETREAT!! GO BACK!! THE LAST TURRET IS DOWN ON THE TOP!"

We tried. We really tried to go back in time but the turret in our base was already half-destroyed.

"FUCK!!", I threw my phone on the couch out of frustration. This is healing yet annoying as well. God is today a bad day?! We've been defeated four times out of seven games! I inhaled deeply and slowly let out to calm my raging nerves. I looked at the time and it was already eight. I didn't even notice the time. I stood up and picked my phone and bag.