Chapter 2: Story

Opening the front door, I step into the foyer and listen but don't hear shit. The house is too quiet. I quickly unfasten my heels and take them off. I run up the stairs two at a time towards the bedroom. When I get to the door I stand there and listen. I can hear the faint sound of a woman's moan coming through. Not knowing if it's the TV or an actual woman, I push the door open hard making it swing open and hitting the wall.

Cam's head snaps over to me. He has this shocked expression on his face before that fucking smirk spreads across his handsome face. "Baby what are you doing here?" He asks while the burnett is still on her knees sucking his dick.

"I came all the way to see you...Cam. What are you doing?" I ask, placing my hands on my hips.

Cam and I have been dating for the last year. I met him when I did the shoot for a cologne ad he modeled for. He's an actor and a very good one too. He was upfront with me about his whorish ways but I didn't think they were this bad. We both travel all the time and are hardly ever in the same city so I couldn't hold him to a monogamous relationship.

He grins that smile that will melt anyone's panties including mine. It's that smile that got me in this relationship. "Well." He pauses and arches an eyebrow. "I'm letting.." He looks down at her and pulls the woman's mouth off his dick. This woman must be used to situations like this because she has not stopped what she is doing even after the door hit the wall. "What's your name dear?"

"Gin," The girl says smiling up at him. He nods and releases her head. She goes right back to work.

"No teeth," he tells her before focusing his attention back on me. "Well right now, I'm getting an.." He scrunches up his face as in thought and tilts his head from side to side. "An alright blow jump."

I stare at him. Is he fucking serious right now? I can't believe this shit. "Cam are you really going to be so disrespectful and keep getting your damn dick sucked with me standing here...is this where we are at now?"

He looks off for a moment and I can tell he's thinking this through. "Don't worry. Carry on. I'm gone," I say, grabbing the door handle and closing the door. "I don't have time for this shit.," I whisper. I walk back downstairs and pull out my phone to pull up my Uber app.

Once I place my call I grab my shoes and grab the door handle to walk out but is stopped short when the door closes back. I feel his body behind mine. "I'm sorry. I'm an ass," he whispers over me.

"Yes, you are."

"I've been up all night and needed something to relax me. That's all that was. You know I hate taking shit, so I went to a bar and picked her up and brought her back here."

"Cam, I know you sleep with other women, but you could be respectful with the shit. That's all I'm asking. When I'm around be more discreet or better yet don't until I'm gone"

"I can do that. How long will you be here..this time?"

"Maybe a week, if I don't get a call. I have to be in New York and then I will be flying to Australia."

"Damn...is there ever going to be a time where we can be in the same place for more than a week?" He wraps his arms around me pulling me close from behind.

"Where is Gin?" I ask instead of answering his questions.

"She's still upstairs." My phone beeps letting me know that my Uber is here. "Who is that?" Cam asks.

"My Uber to take me to my hotel."

"Hotel? You came all the way here and you're not staying with me?"

I turn to face him and smile one of my flirty smiles, that I know he loves. He's wearing a black silk robe. I run my hands up his exposed chest. He grins leaning into me. I grab his robe pulling him closer to me. "Cam," I say his name over his lips all breathy. We are close enough that I can feel his lips even though we are not touching. "Baby...you have a woman upstairs." I let his robe go and quickly turn and walk out the door.