Chapter 4: Ethan

When I step into the club it's crowded, very crowded. I spot someone that I haven't seen in a few years.

"What's up man...what are you doing here?" I ask, shaking his hand.

"My brothers-in-law own this club now." Gabe points to a black guy standing by the bar.

Knitting my brow together, I smirk. "I thought you were married to Savannah...I can't remember her last name."

"I was married to Savannah." He smirks. "Now I'm married to.." He looks around and points to a thick black chick with a pink wig on her head talking to an older lady. She has ass for days. "To my baby Ember. We have four kids together."

"Well congratulations," I say smiling.

"Thanks. Cam is in the VIP section on top." He points over to the VIP. "I would join you but we are leaving, my son has a game in the morning."

"Cool. It was nice seeing you." After a quick head nod, I head over in the direction he pointed.

I find Cam in the VIP section where Gabe pointed to, but Story isn't with him. Three women are sitting with him. Cam has never discriminated against race even when we were young. If they are hot they are fuckable has always been his motto. All three women look like they are Asian. Where he found three Asian women in a club with mostly African Americas in it, is a mystery that only Cam can solve.

"What's up Bro...what took you so long?"

"Left work late," I say sitting down on the empty couch in front of them.

"Ladies this is my best friend Ethan." Cam smiles. "Don't let the look fool you, he has more money than me."

All the girls smile that gold-digging smile I hate. I feel someone walk up next to me and my head twist around. My dick instantly gets hard - it's Story. She is wearing a tube dress that laces up on the side. She can't have on underwear because I see nothing but skin.

She's smirking at me. "Close your mouth, Ethan," she bends down and whispers in my ear.

"Ladies this is my beautiful girlfriend...Story." Cam says eye fucking Story.

All three girls are wearing some kind of confused and disappointed look on their faces.

I see Leslie making her way over to the table. She already looks like she has had a few too many.

"Baby where have you been?" Cam asks Story, sitting up a little when Leslie and she sit down on the couch with me.

"We had been at a table near the dance floor. We saw Ethan and we followed him up here," She answers. Cam nods. The waiter walks up with a tray full of shots. Reaching over to the table, I grab a shot, not caring what it is, and drink it down. I'm going to need to have a few more of these to be able to sit next to this woman all night.

Everyone else grabs them a shot and drinks one down. "Bro...where is your girl? I thought you were bringing her."

"Clubs and bars are not her thing."

Cam laughs. "That's what happens when you date normal girls."

Story smirks, twisting her head and looking at me. "Leave Ethan alone."

"No. I'm serious, as a couple, you should be able to do everything together. When you have shit in common it makes the relationship better," Cam says and I must say I agree.

"Cam...we have nothing in common," Story tells him and Leslie laughs.

"I might have to agree with that boss. You and Story really don't have shit in common."