Chapter 21: Ethan

Rubbing my face in frustration, I sit here on the phone listening to Cam talk about some new club that's forty-five minutes away. Story is already up, searching through her suitcase for something that she can put together. I know she's not going to find anything because I didn't pack anything like that.

"Cam...I didn't bring us club clothes."

"Bro, just throw on some jeans and a t-shirt; you will be fine."

"Story doesn't have a dress."

"I got a shirt she can wear."

"That's a good idea, Cam...thanks for looking out," Story says looking over the top of her suitcase.

"Anytime Baby." I roll my eyes.

"I guess we are going out," I say rubbing my hand down my face. We have been in Miami for three days now. We are calling this our mini honeymoon. Cam is leaving tomorrow for a meeting with a director in LA. I'm so glad; I have not had much time alone with Story since I arrived. Cam is always finding things that we can do. I have to admit I've had fun. We went zip-lining. We also have gone to the aquarium, the zoo, and the Science Museum. Cam wanted to go skydiving but Story put her foot down on that and I was so glad. I couldn't imagine jumping out of a plane. This has been a much-needed getaway. I just wish our third wheel wasn't here.

I've decided to skip Juniper's dad's funeral. It's Monday the day after we are due to return. She called me the day after I arrived and wanted me to go with her and her mom to pick out caskets. I told her I was out of town and didn't know when I would be back. Of course, she was upset and tried to use the baby to get me to come back. We will have to have a long talk when I get back.

"Ok, let us get ready."

"I'm on my way over there to get the shirt," Story rushes out before I end the call.

She squints her eyes before twisting her mouth in thought. "You know we can stay in the room and relax. We don't have to go out with Cam."

"Can we really," I say with a smile.

She crawls on the bed over to where I'm sitting. She places her hands on my shoulders and starts massaging them. "Yea, Cam will be ok going out by himself."

"Nooo...this is his last night with you, hopefully for a while." She chuckles. "We can do this with him and then spend tomorrow alone."

She leans over my shoulder and kisses my cheek. "Ok. Well, let me go over there and get this shirt he's talking about. I'm glad I carry a little makeup in my camera bag." She jumps up and runs next door to Cam's room. I'm still trying to figure out how he found her and how he got a room next door.

When we get to the club it's a salsa club. Story face lights up.

"Cam you are so getting that cake you keep begging me for when you come home again." She walks over and gives him a side hug making the shirt she's wearing for a dress ride up her shapely legs when he wraps one arm around her waist.

"I knew you would like this." Cam is smiling from ear to ear.

"You like to salsa dance?" I ask.

"I love to salsa dance," she answers with a smile so bright I have to hold my hand over my eyes just to see her.

When we step into the club the music is loud, and everyone is either standing around the dance floor or on it.

"So who's dancing with me?" Story asks, turning to face us already moving her hips slightly to the music.

"I can, but you know my salsa dancing turns into dirty dancing and I'm sure Ethan can't take that," Cam replies smiling over at two women giggling and pointing at him.