Chapter 24: Story

"I hate the mall at Christmas," I say to Cam who is walking on the side of me with shades and a ball cap on. Cam will only go to clubs without his disguise and some restaurants. "...but I need to find Ethan something," I tell him, poking out my lip.

"I told you all a man needs is a good blowjob and a threesome."

"Let it go Cam."

"What? You promised me a threesome and then you up and went and married Ethan, and now I might not ever get one."

"You get them all the time...more than a threesome." Rolling my eyes we stop in the Coach store. Yes, I still like Coach. "Get him a watch...he likes jeans and t-shirts get him that."

"Nooo, he bought me a dog. It has to be a good gift."

"I hope I have a good gift, and I don't want to hear that shit about you didn't know what I like."

"I have your gift."

"Good. What is it?" He asks, picking up a satchel bag and putting it over his chest. "Does this look good on me?"

"No and No."

"You are so hating. I know I make this bag look good."

"Cam it's a damn purse, a woman's purse at that."

"Where the hell is the men's shit?"

"On the other side." He looks over to the other side. "I'm going over there to look."

"We did not come to the mall to shop for you. You're supposed to be helping me look for something for Ethan."

"Well why are we in the Coach store, I'm sure Ethan doesn't want a purse or wallet."

"You're right." I bite my lip and give him a sheepish grin. "Hurry up."

We leave out of Coach with a belt bag, that's really just a fanny pack, for Cam. "So any ideas yet?"

"Yes, I thought about it. Ethan likes concerts. He probably hasn't been to one in a while because of Sour Puss, but his favorite band is Guns N' Roses. See if you can find him a concert to go to."

"That's a great idea...thanks Cam," I hug his side.

"See how happy I made you by making Ethan happy...now why can't I get my threesome."

"Let it go, Cam," I say dropping my arms and grabbing his hand to pull him to the food court.

"So when do y'all leave."

"We fly out on Christmas Eve."

"Have you decided what you're going to do?"

"I'm going to Jamaica. I met this model in Mexico; we are gonna go hang out so I can work on my winter tan."

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"Hell no. You're my girlfriend and I told her that."

I chuckle and a little drool drips out of my mouth and Cam laughs. "Let's stop and get your ass a bib."

"Shut up. It's these damn hormone pills that got me feeling all weird."

"Is that a side effect?"

"No..but"

"Hell no. Let's run in Macy's and get you a fucking bib out of the toddler section. Ethan is fucking my baby up."

I start laughing harder, but this time I stick my hand over my mouth. I swat his arm with my free hand. Still laughing.

We make it to the food section without me hurting myself because I have my phone out searching for concerts.

"Oh shit," I look up at Cam's words and see Juniper walking over to us with two other women. Who would have thought the bitch had friends.