Chapter 6: Ethan

"So where are we going tonight," Juniper asks me.

"I don't know, some private club Cam wanted us to double date at."

It was hard trying to convince her to go. It has taken us a while to get back in a better place, but we are doing better. She actually left and went and stayed at a friend's house for about two weeks. I didn't bother her the whole time she was gone. I knew she needed the distance because I understood what I did wasn't right. She came back when she was ready, and I guess tired of sleeping on someone's couch. Now here I am again pulling her back into my fascination with my best friend's girl. I wish I could just walk away from her, but I can't. I think about her all the time and it's crazy - almost like an obsession.

"So, Story's back?"

"Yeah. I think she came back a few days ago. She's here to stay with Cam the remainder of his time here."

"I don't know how any woman can put up with him sleeping around so much. I couldn't do it."

"I'm sure if they had a relationship like ours she would feel differently, but the truth is she leaves Cam alone a lot. What can one expect from him."

Juniper's head snaps to mine and I know I should have just kept my mouth shut. I convinced her to go to one of Cam's barbecues and she saw him in action with the groupies surrounding him. He probably felt up half of them and tongue kissed the other half. By the end of the barbeque, Juniper was convinced he was a bad influence.

"What if I started traveling and was gone a few times a month...would you start cheating?"

"No," I say because I've already cheated several times.

"So why can't Cam be the same way?"

"Juniper that's their business and it's none of ours," I say hoping to change the subject, so we can go out tonight.

We pull up at the club about an hour later. I'm so glad the name is not on the building, or I'm sure we would be turning around.

"What's the name of the place?"

"I'm not sure. He only texted me the address."

We both get out. I have on a pair of nice slacks and a button-down and Juniper has on a beige wrap dress and kitten heels. She straightened her hair so it's hanging straight down her back to her ass. She put on a little makeup, making her brown eyes pop. She's beautiful and I love her regardless of this crazy obsession.

When we walk up to the door the guy asks us to show him the VIP ticket Cam texted me. He also asks for our IDs, and warns us of the NDR we must both sign.

"Why do we have to sign this?"

I shrug. "I'm not sure. Maybe it's celebrities here."

We take the elevator up and I'm nervous. I've come to one of these clubs before and I know what they can be like. When we walk in at first it seems like a normal club. The music is playing and people are sitting around talking for now. There's nothing out of the ordinary other than some of the people are half-naked. Cam told me this club is different. The entertainment doesn't start until a certain time.

I spot Cam and Story sitting up front. He's nibbling on her ear and she's smiling. I can feel my jealousy and possessiveness start to bubble up.

Grabbing Juniper's hand we stroll to the couch they are lounged on toward the front. Cam's shirt is half open and Story has on some see-through sheer dress with thin straps that give you a clear view of her panties and bra. Her heels have to be more than four inches and they make her legs look great. She's fucking sexy with her braids hanging long.