001. 𝗱𝗶𝗲𝗴𝗼 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

Dad had just died a few days ago. You were all told by the butler, Pogo. You decided to come back to only see your other friend; Vanya. Even though Vanya never had powers, you always thought of her as special.

You walked into the house and look around. Nothing had changed. The place looked gloomy as it was when you left. You looked around the house. Taking in all the memories. Scratch that, nightmares, I mean. 

You felt a hand on your shoulder. You took your karate skills was about to his is person, but when you turned around, you saw someone else different.

Oh nevermind. It was just mom. She was a robot indeed. She smiled at you "Hello Y/N" she said in a happy voice.

You fake smiled at her and said "Hello". She replied saying "It is nice to see you".

-

After seeing everyone, Luther called you all to have a family meeting about Dad's death. He told you all that something was very 'suspicious' about his death.

Vanya and Klaus were siting on one couch. While you, Diego, Allison and Luther were standing (Ben was standing behind the couch). He started by saying "I think Mom killed Dad". I rolled my eyes. "The old man goes as he did" Klaus said as he slurred the 'goes'. We all looked at each other. As I was about to say something Luther cut me off. "We are the Umbrella Academy, we should work together".

"Way to go, space monkey" I said under my breath. Luther started running after me. An inch away from my face he spoke "What did you say!?". I kept my face up, trying to act cool and brave, but really, I was scared to death.

"Well I was just-" "Dad needs our help and you doing this?! Your so useless!". At this point I had tears in my marbles. Diego, seeing me in my crying stat, walked up to Luther (insert gif here) "Will you shut up!". I was sort of shook from his bravery. As a kid he always stuttered and never spoke for himself. I was rummaging through a million thoughts that I didn't realize I was staring.

Luther quietly stepped down. After all this went down and since no one spoke, everyone started to leave. I left first, then Diego followed me.

"He-hey" he spoke nervously. I smiled and said "Thanks for standing up for me". "Well, thats what a big brother would have done". I let out a cold chuckle and said "we all are born on the same day". He scratched his neck and blushed from his stupidity.

"I'm going to leave" I said. "WAIT- I- Can we hang out sometime? We really haven't seen each other in a while and I thought we could maybe- Uhh- You know-". I put on a finger in his lip and smiled at his nervousness.

"Yes Diego, I would like to go on a date with you"

669 words.