002. 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗺𝗲𝘁/𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝟭9𝟲𝟯

Diego Hargreeves

- Y/N worked with The Handler.

- Y/N was appointed with Lila Pitts to go Deigo Hargreeves eventually getting hold of Five Hargreeves

- When they first made her escape from the mental hospial, Diego, for some reason, payed special attention to her.

- His eyes were always darted on Y/N, where every she went

- When Five got suspicious and dismissed Y/N and Lila, you missed Diego

- Even though he was a prick most of the times, you missed his golden brown eyes.

- When, in the end, after you mom, The Handler, was killed, Y/N decided to go with Diego and his family. Though, her sister ran away.

Allison Hargreeves

- When Y/N landed in Dallas, she didn't know where she were

- She walked down a few streets after realizing that this was the 1960's. The posters gave it away.

- Y/N eventually, after working days and nights, bought a home.

- One day, when Y/N was going to her favorite coffee shop, Stadtler's, she noticed there was a fight happening

- When she got closer to the scene, she saw Allison. She was fighting a police officer?!?

- When Y/N first called out for her, she turned around, and took a double take

- After the fight, they both talked about their lives and Allison told Y/N about how she was married.

- Y/N was very broken; but, truly, all she wanted for her was to be happy.

- In the end, Y/N joined Allison and her family and time traveled back to 2019

Klaus Hargreeves

- Y/N somehow managed to time travel with Klaus [and Ben, of course]

- When Y/N found out that he was in the 1960's, he took this is a good chance for Klaus to calm down and settle in for a while.

- Y/N knew how much Klaus loved to drink alcohol; Y/N did too, but now maybe it was time to calm down

- Y/N managed to keep Klaus away for alcohol for a while, until he met his 'love of my life',

- After Dave made a fool of Klaus, Klaus immediately headed over to the alcohol shop. Y/N did as much as he can to keep Klaus away, but it turns out that Y/N's twig arms are no help.

- After all this went down, and Klaus was reunited with his family, you tagged along with them too.

- After a few days, and after stopping Vanya, Klaus informed Y/N that Ben was gone. Y/N noted down that Klaus went through a 'semi depression'.

- In the end, Y/N joined Klaus and his family to 2019, only to be met by a bigger problem

Five Hargreeves

- When Five, landed in 1960 and time traveled again back a few days, he set out to find Y/N first.

- Five knew that he couldn't deal with this problem without her.

- When Five found her, she lived with a random family.

- Like Vanya, she was taken into a family.

- Y/N told Five about how she had to act like a 'goody goody' all the time, so that wouldn't figure out that she had powers

- After their little talk, Y/N helped Five in many missions, such as finding his family, reuniting his family, etc.

- Y/N, in the end, again, went with Five and his family to 2019

Ben Hargreeves

- Y/N and Ben's life were like any other while they were in 1960's

- Y/N and Ben both still loved each other more than ever

- The quiet was over when Klaus caught them one day. Ben and Y/N were both sitting in a random room in Klaus's mansion, kissing, when Klaus walked in. Klaus covered his eyes immediately. Both Ben and Y/N yelled at Klaus to leave.

- Basically, Y/N and Ben were both awkward beans from that day on.

- Klaus especially liked to annoy Y/N by asking her very touchy questions about their relationship.

- When Klaus, Allison, and Diego went to save Vanya and the world, Ben told Y/N he will be back.

- Y/N kept pulling Ben back telling him it isn't safe; he didn't listen.

- Ben went in as Y/N just sat there and watched Klaus struggle to breath.

- In a puff, all the strong energy waves stopped, Y/N got up quickly and went to congratulate Ben for saving the world.

- Y/N looked in the room to only see Vanya, soon she realized he was gone. Forever.

- she cried your eyes out, but it was no use. Ben is never going to be back.

- Klaus tried to be comforting, but it didn't help

- Y/N went with the Hargreeves family back to 2019, feeling broken.

Vanya Hargreeves

- Y/N lived an 'okay' life in the 1960's

- One day, she was going to the bar, when she was met by Five and Luther talking. She went up to them, only to be dragged away by Five. He told you that the world is going to end again.

- After a few days, Vanya, Klaus, and Allison came to Elliot's shop. After Y/N found out Vanya didn't know her, she didn't care

- As long as Vanya is safe and sound, she was good

- When Allison, Y/N, Diego, and Klaus went to he FBI building, and everything was getting blown up. Y/N offered to go, but she ended up getting blown back like the others

- After all that happened, and we were all going to be hunted down by the FBI, Vanya told us about Harlan

- Y/N agreed with no second thought.

- When Vanya saved Harlan, you found out about her relationship with Sissy.

- you felt sad, but she pulled it together and told herself that Vanya should be happy.

- You too, left Dallas to 2019

1048 words.