002. 𝗮𝗶𝗱𝗮𝗻 𝗴𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗮𝗴𝗵𝗲𝗿

[backstory]

[backstory]

Y/N plays April on the show, 'The Umbrella Academy'. Today was game night. The cast usually ran game nights for their mental health. Y/N, Aidan, Justin, Emmy, Elliot, Robert, and David all work full time, with out there familys. It can get pretty depressing sometimes, especially for the younger cast, Y/N and Aidan. Another game night was scheduled today; in Y/N's trailer. Y/N was pretty nervous that day.

-

I was in my last of scene of the day. The scene was with Emmy, Justin, Robert, and David. In the scene, April and Klaus sit on the sofa, while Allison and Raymond try to hide away one of the Swede brothers.

"Cut!" The cameraman yelled from across the room. "Excited for the game night today? I heard your hosting it!" Robert said excitedly. To be honest, I wasn't very excited. I was more nervous, to say. "Nah" I said, looking down at my lap. "Is something wrong?" Justin asked me from my left.

"I have a crush on Aidan" I said as bland and quickly as possible.

Both Robert and Jutin shared a look, smirking.

"Makes a lot of sense, actually". I furrowed eyebrows in confusion. "You always act weird around him" "Wait!?! Really!?!" I said, embarrassed.

"I'm such a disappointment to the history of love!" I said, while cupping my face with my hands. "I'm gonna go" I said, trying not to cry on the spot.

"If you need mental support, just call us!"

-

I stood in my trailer, my hands on my hips. I had just changed into my normal clothes. I put on some black tights and a hoodie, trying to get comfortable. Some games I had on my table in my trailer was monopoly, uno, and chess.

I got sat on my couch, scrolling through my phone.

Knock! Knock!

I sighed and got up. I lazily opened the door, and seconds later I had the the exact opposite reaction. It was Aidan. He seemed to have got here pretty earlier than expected.

Aidan waved his hand in front of my face, seeing that I just stood there with no emotion."Earth to Y/N!" Aidan joked.

"Oh hey Aidan! What a surprise! Didn't expect you to come now!?" "Oh, sorry. I was getting really bored at my trailer".

I stepped back and took a deep breath, trying to calm myself down.

Unexpectedly, everything went pretty smooth. Me and Aidan both sat on my couch, we both were in our phones, sharing weird and funny memes we saw on social media.

Oddly, he asked me if he would take a picture for his instagram account. I hesitated at first. I didn't want to look terrible.

Though the photo was actually better than expected.

-

After our mini photo shoot, people started to roll in. Emmy, Justin, Robert, David, Elliot, and Tom were all in my trailer now.

Me and Aidan both still sat on the couch, together, alone. Elliot and Tom sat on the floor, David sat by himself, while Justin and Robert sat on my extra couch I pulled out.

We were all playing uno now. The whole time I felt Aidan's eyes glued on to my side. It was as if, he had burned a hole there. A soft smirk was plastered on his face too. I seemed pretty flustered during the game.

"Y/N?!" I heard someone yell, snapping me back from the day dream. "Huh?" I said, having no entire clue what was going on in the game. "Are you even paying attention?" said Justin, laughing slightly. "Yeah, I guess, not much" I said, scratching the back of my neck.

"It's your turn" Elliot added.

-

The rest of the game, I still wasn't focused. All the little signs Aidan was giving off, made me very nervous. He constantly kept flicking his eyes off of me and back at the game. My whole body was near to shaking.

It finally broke me.

"It getting late guys" I said. "Wow, coming from Y/N!" Robert joked. "Your usually the one staying up until one in the morning!" Emmy said.

"Well, I'm a little tired today" I said giving them a weak smile. "It's fine, we'll leave" said Justin. "I'm just going to comb my hair out how. These are pretty uncomfortable braids. You guys can leave".

Everyone left.

As I took my hair out of the rubber bands, I heard the door lock. I turned around to see Aidan locking it. I gulped.

"Is something wrong?" "No, I just wanted to talk to you". I nodded in response.

Even though, I was doing my hair extremely slow, time went by in a snap.

I walked over to Aidan, who was right now just sitting on my couch, looking seemingly bored.

My hands were starting to feel clammy. "What's up?" I asked, nervousness jumping out of my voice. "I just wanted to talk to you about something". I nodded.

"For the past few months, filming, I started to develop something for you. You seem to be on my mind all day long". He slightly laughed at his own comment. "I can't stop looking at you. I tried to push back those thoughts, but I just couldn't. After that, I realize, I like you. I didn't want to go home in a few months after the filming and still have this bothering thought in my head. So here goes".

He grabbed my right cheek, and pulled me into a kiss. His other hand slid down to my waist, slightly caressing it. Meanwhile, my hands went onto one of his cheeks and the other to the back of his head, tangling my hand into his soft locks.

After around 2 minutes, we both pulled away for breath.

Both our cheek bones were now flushed red, as if we had worn makeup.

He looked into my [colour of your eyes] eyes.

"You're really beautiful".