003. 𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝘄𝗮𝗻𝗴

AN INAGINE INSPIRED BY 'Bruises, James Potter'

WRITTEN IN ETHAN HWANG'S POV

[backstory]

At the current moment, my life is terrible. I repeat, terrible. I am in Toronto for the filming of the show 'The Umbrella Academy'. Since I am not in my normal school, I have to be home schooled. When I get home schooled, we usually do zoom sessions. My tutor is Y/N, by the way. But, since Y/N already lives in Toronto, she insisted we go to a library to meet up every few days to do school. We met every Sunday and Wednesday. She had a evil grin on her face everyday. I dreaded my life already.

-

I watched the clock tick as I sighed in boredom. I was stuck in a shit-hole place that some people call, a library.

I awaited for Y/N in curiosity.

Y/N might of been my tutor, but either way, she still had a sense of fashion. She wouldn't dare step out of her home without a full on goddess outfit.

It was one thing I liked about her.

As I was softly dreaming about her form, i heard the door open. I turned around on my wooden chair.

I saw her walk in with her short black hair swaying with her. She was wearing a white turtle neck with a beige fur coat over it, and bleach washed mom jeans paired with it. It was all topped off with white nike shoes.

My soft smirk gaze broke when I saw she had a bag over her shoulder and 2 books in her hand.

Right. She was my tutor.

She walked over with her classic warm smile and put down her two heavy books down on the table. This made the dust blow up in the air. I slightly coughed.

She sat down and said "hello!" in a happy voice. I replied with a "hi" in a annoyed tone, as i slammed my head against the desk.

"Is someone fussy?" she asked with a fake pout on her face. I mumbled 'shut up' in the right volume, so she wouldn't hear. She lightly tapped my left shoulder. I looked up, as slight anger started to appear on my face.

"Which book should we read? Chemistry 11? or Pre Calculus Study?". I slightly turned my head to her direction and saying "you pick" in a tired voice, as I slammed my head back on the desk. She scoffed and moved the books in front of me.