005. 𝗯𝗲𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

[backstory]

You are Y/N, or as some people say; number 0 of the Umbrella Academy. You have the powers to manipulate. You have the same powers as your twin sister, Allison. You are also the only pair of twins in the Umbrella Academy. Your have no friends. That's it. Your siblings thought you were only stealing Allison's powers and that your a hoax. But, your father, Sir. Reginald, says there is something special about you, and that he needs you.

-

Right now, the crime bell [I think that's what you call it] was going off and we were all getting ready. We were all going to the bank because some robbers took hostage of the people there and are stealing the money.

Since I was the fastest to get ready, me and Vanya spent time to talk to eachother.

Now you might think I'm against Vanya, but no. Vanya is my sister and I love her. She had so many cool ideas to save the world, but Luther, thinks she is useless and a piece of trash.

The one thing me and Five also had in common was sneaking to Vanya's room. Five always had a crush on Vanya, but was to 'chicken' to tell her. He would ask me at 2:00 a.m to give him advice on impressing her. But little did he know she liked him back. I gave them both advice, so that they can be together as a couple in the future. They should thank me.

-

We all got in the car, ready to fight crime! 2 people can sit in one seat. In the drivers area, Dad and the driver sat. Behind them Luther and Allison. Behind them, me and Ben. After that, lastly, Vanya and Five.

Basically, all the couples sat together. Except me. Don't get me wrong, I do have a little crush for Ben; but it's like anyone will ship us.

Who would want to ship trash with a almighty squid.

Everyone was talking to each other except, me and Ben. There was a uncomfortable silence between us. To make things worse, our thighs were touching. God, I hated these little skirts and shorts.

I really hoped the ride back would not be awkward.

-

Right now, everyone took a person to fight while, I waiting till' they were all done. Of course, my more beautiful, cute, awesome sister took the spot light away from me.

I didn't mind standing either. I liked just watching them do the job for me.

Me and Ben were standing together. Gosh. Our hands were slightly bumping into eachother every few seconds, as we turned our bodies to face the criminals who were fighting my siblings.