004. 𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲

Tom Hopper

- Tons of sight seeing. Tom loved traveling, and one of his favorite things was traveling wih Y/N

- Hanging out with children. He loved the way Y/N can handle children very well

- Makeout. They may be a little old to have young romance again, but they still do it. [at night, of course]

David Castaneda

- Tons of giggling. He would intentionally tickle her a lot. He would make her beg for him to stop.

- Small dates. During filming, he would make sure to spend time with her. Of course, it is hard because of his full time job. So, instead, he likes to take her out on small dates to make up for all the time he missed

- Lots of cuddles. If there was such thing, he would be the king of cuddles. Again, because of his job, he spends a lots of time on set. So instead, he likes to cuddle with Y/N when he gets home from work.

- Cheek kisses. He wasn't that kind of person, who would love to kiss on the lips 24/7. Therefore, he was more keen with it. He is afraid she will feel uncomfortable if he kissed her on the lips, all the time. So he generally likes to kiss the cheek.

Emmy Raver-Lampman

- Behind hugs. Emmy loved to sneak up on her from the back and hug you. She loved the small gasps or jumps Y/N did from surprise. Emmy also liked to nuzzle her head into her neck while she's at it.

- Doing Y/N's hair. Emmy loves how soft her hair was. During sleep-overs, she loves to do her hair. By the time she goes back to her home, she would have done about a million hairstyles on you!

- Forehead kisses. Emmy would love to kiss her forehead all the time. It was her way of saying 'I love you'. The time when she would cuddle and she would kiss her forehead the most.

Robert Sheehan

- Neck kisses. Robert always finds himself in 'that' mood at friday nights. He says her moans are the only things that help him relax from work.

- Combing his hair. Robert often never cut his hair and usually had it to shoulder length. It was curly too. Y/N loved to comb his hair to at least 1:00 in the morning.

- Piggyback rides. Some things they both loved to do, is piggybacking in sunflower fields. They both loved to do this, especially at sunset.

Aidan Gallagher

- Cuddles. Aidan was a sucker for cuddles. He would make sure he was big spoon every night. He loved to wrap his hands around her waist and interlock his legs with hers.

- Lip kisses. Aidan suggests it's the best way to show love for one another. His soft lips on hers felt like magic. The only thing he were wanted was this to never stop.

- Hanging in his trailer. Y/N played Violet in 'The Umrella Academy'. Meaning, she often got to hang out with Aidan during breaks between scenes. They both would sit together, on their phones, taking photos or sharing funny edits and memes.

- Never ending messages. Aidan loved to simply text her for hours a day. He didn't care if it was 4:00 in the mroning, all he did was text after text after text. Sometimes her mom would check on her too see what she is doing all day on her phone.

Justin H. Min

- Picnics. Both Y/N and Justin shared the joy of picnicking. One of Justin's favorite things to bring to picnics are oranges. Y/N's favorite thing to bring was freshly made apple juice. They both had fruit obsessions.

- Cats. Y/N, when she first started dating Jutin,she had a cat. When she moved in with Justin, she brought the cat too. At first, Jutin really didn't like that cat. But, later into the months they spent with the cat, Justin grew a huge bond with the cat. Some say, Justin likes the cat more than Y/N.

- Nose kisses. Justin was a busy man. He had 'The Umrella Academy' filimg almost everyday, making him vey busy at times. This accruing, Justin would would run out of the house as quickly as possible. So, instead of giving on long kiss on the lips, he moves up and gives a small kiss on the nose. It was small, but it meant more to Y/N.

Elliot Page

- Going to work with him. Elliot absolutely hated it, how she wasn't able to spend time with Y/N. So in that case, Elliot was able to convince the show staff to bringing Y/N with him to work.

- Stealing his sweaters. Elliot was known to be the owmer of many sweaters, hoodies, and other comfy fits. Here is a conversation they had before. "Y/N? Where is my green hoodie?" "Oh shit! Uh- Um- It's in the wash!"

- Him making the bed every morning. Y/N was guilty to be lazy. Y/N hated washing the dishes, cleaning up after herself, and making the beds. Both Elliot and Y/N shared a bed, making Elliot always make the bed. Y/N would purposely wake up early, so Elliot would make he bed

 Y/N would purposely wake up early, so Elliot would make he bed