003. 𝗷𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗼𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲

Diego Hargreeves

RATING: 7/10

Diego hates it when Y/N is hanging out with other people who aren't him. He loves to interpret to people that Y/N is his and his only. For instance, when she is talking to Elliot [season 2] he would usually get mad, and it was noticeable. His vains would be more define than usual; his eyes would be red, close to popping out, and most of all he would have his hands clenched into a fist. Sometimes Luther would even try and stop him. All the Diego wanted was Y/N to be with him. He wanted her.

Allison Hargreeves

RATING: 2/10

Allison is the last person you would think of jealous. She is that calm girlfriend everyone wised they had. She didn't mind when other lesbian girls would look at Y/N in 'that way'. The only times she would be mad is if someone overly touches Y/N. Take the time when Y/N, Vanya, and Allison went to the bar after the day Leonard was caught in Vanya's apartment. When Y/N and Vanya were sitting together and Vanya had her arm around Y/N's waist, Allison's mind was racing with mean and witty comments on Vanya. Mostly, Allison is chill, but her monster side can show.

Klaus Hargreeves

RATING: 5/5

Klaus is right in the middle. Most of the time, he isn't even around to see you hanging out with other boys to be jealous; but when he is, he would get mad, but then just become sober right after. His greatest trick up his sleeve to calm down his jealousy, was alcohol. He loved how alcohol can take his mind of anything. For instance, once, when they were young and reckless, Y/N was dancing on another boy, all Klaus did was go to the bartender and ask for more alcohol, and boom, he forgot about everything. Basically, he isn't much of a threat when jealous.

Five Hargreeves

RATING: 9/10

This boy can get jealous real hard and real quick. Him, being a boy who never had been loved before, is very clingy. He wants Y/N by his side all the time. He would beg you for hours just asking for cuddles and kisses. This resulted in him getting jealous very easily. To say, when Y/N, Lila, Diego and Five went to see Reginald at the Gala, he didn't like it when other boys were looking at Y/N. He purposely had his arm snaked around her waist everywhere he went. He wanted everyone to know that Y/N was his property. In the end, just don't mess with this boy. He may seem cute and all, but in reality, he is a rampaging animal waiting to kill his prey.

Ben Hargreeves

RATING: 1/10

Ben is that one sweet boyfriend you would dream of. He was caring loving, and is very adorable. He isn't the one to get jealous very much. Since Y/N was a ghost like Ben, he didn't meet much people who would continuously check Y/N out. But, sometimes Klaus would summon random ghosts for fun, which resulted in Ben getting mad. Not always, were the people Klaus summoned were young boys like Ben, so he didn't worry much. To say, when Klaus was getting tortured by Hazel and Cha-Cha, he summoned people who were killed by them. He accidentally summoned some random guy too. The guy didn't mind, he walked around, his venomous eyes glued onto Y/N. Ben didn't like this very much and tried to show Y/N was his. None less to say, Ben is not that type of guy who would be jealous.

Vanya Hargreeves

RATING: 6/10

Vanya has been always a burden when it comes to love. Vanya always thought she wasn't special, and thought nobody would love her; this led to her being very protective of her girlfriend. Vanya hated it purely when other people would talk about Y/N in a way she didn't want them too. Vanya was always insecure that Y/N would leave her for someone more special. Take for instance, when she brought Y/N to meet her family, she was afraid Y/N would find any of her other siblings more special. Vanya, having no powers, thought that her siblings may be more interesting. When Y/N is too close to her siblings she would drag Y/N away. All the girl wanted was Y/N to be with her all the time.

 All the girl wanted was Y/N to be with her all the time

817 words.