004. 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

[backstory]

[backstory]

You and Five are both best friends [maybe even best friends with benefits]. Y/N had the powers of speed. You often used for other purposes, then for actually saving the world. 17 years ago, when Five had left home and was about to do his final jump into time before getting stuck, Y/N came speeding to tell Five to stop. She grabbed his shoulder, which caused her to go with Five into time. They both spent 45 years in the apocalypse and worked at the commission for almost 5 years, but they came back to save their family.

-

Right now, me, Delores, and Five were camping out in Five's van to spy on the eye doctor. We have been here for practically ages. I even started whining like a baby at one point.

"Five, Fivey, Five, Fivey" I kept repeating those words again and again to get his attention. But, Five's eyes were glued to the building. After nearly 5 mintues of whining he gave me a hum response.

"How much longer will we be here for?" I politely asked. "Depends on when he comes by" Five responded. I scoffed and laid my head back on the seat.

After a while, I fell asleep. Calmly dreaming about living like a happy family with my siblings. Sleeping late in the morning and Grace making 'breakfast in bed' for me and then-

My dream was interrupted by someone talking. I jolted awake to only see a lovely couple talking to each other. Five and Delores.

Delores could be considered a friend of mines because we spent half of our lives together. But no. She is just some plastic face doll who is just a mannequin. Just a mannequin I kept telling my self. Just a mannequin-

"Oh look, Y/N is awake" Five said enthusiastically. I knew he spoke in that voice because he was talking to Delores. I secretly rolled my eyes. Don't let her get under your skin.

The lovely couple kept talking while I zoned out for a little while. Then I heard knocking on the window. I looked up to see Luther.

I fake smiled at him and opened the door to see what he to say.

"Five, Y/N, I need you guys to come back to the academy". "Why?" I asked suspiciously. "We need to have a family meeting about Dad's death" Luther told me. I looked back at Five to see what he had to say.

"We got more important things to do" Five told Luther firmly.

I heard something moving behind me. Me and Five looked back to see Klaus and Delores dancing. I laughed while Five just said "Get out!".