005. 𝗽𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗹𝗲𝗺𝘀 𝗶𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗲

Diego Hargreeves

A big problem that comes up in their love if is, that they both have different opinions. This starts a fire of constant fights between them. For one, Diego loves J.F.K, while Y/N don't even know him so well. Being stuck with him talking all day about J.F.K can get really annoying. He says J.F.K is America's 'best' president and that Y/N should support him too. But Y/N says the opposite. She says she doesn't like to get involved in politics and once even said that they should rather break up then have to be with him. Even though they fount a lot, they still made up and love each other more than before.

Allison Hargreeves

Allison hates it how Y/N would do anything to shut her up. Y/N loved to sass everyone around, and that had no exception to Allison too. Whenever Allison would go on one of her rants again, Y/N purely hated it how she would only would do it whenever Y/N is around. Y/N, of course, tries to be nice at first, but usually losses it and starts to fight back with her voice. Y/N just couldn't hold back her urge to scream back at her. Whenever she did, they would both scream at each other and later make up almost 10 minutes later. This beautiful couple is unbreakable.

Klaus Hargreeves

Klaus would literally argue and get angry for no reason. Y/N's love for drugs and alcohol caused a lot of problems in Klaus and Y/N's household. For example, When they were young, Klaus had bought a full pack of alcohol, ready to drink it all up that night. The moment the alcohol came into the house, Y/N couldn't take his eyes of it. Y/N was so excited to devour every single drop out of sight. He was so excited, he decided to drink it while Klaus was in the shower. Y/N, at first, had only planned on drinking one bottle, but in the end, he ended up drinking the whole damn pack. When Klaus came out of the shower, and saw that the alcohol was gone, he knew exactly who it was. He started to pounce on Y/N like he would do to Ben. In the end, Y/N and Klaus made up and went to bed that night feeling happy and safe.

Five Hargreeves

Another day, another fight. On one hand, Five was very possessive of Y/N. One the other hand, Y/N is very free and likes to hang out with other boys. This made Five extremely mad. To say, once, in Dallas 1963, it was only Y/N, Diego, Elliot, Lila, and Five in the apartment. Y/N and Diego were both cuddling on couch because Elliot didn't have extra blankets or a a extra bed. Y/N and Diego were only cuddling in a non relationship way, but Five, of course, took it the wrong way and decided to lecture her about her stepping out of the line. In the the end of the big argument, Y/N started crying from Five yelling and Five became a big softy. The end.

Ben Hargreeves

Y/N and Ben's relationship was clean. No fights. That's it. This couple is the definition of 'perfect couple's'.

Vanya Hargreeves

The first and last fight happened in 2019. Number one, it basically wasn't her fault. Number 2, she was technically mad at someone else. When Allison and Y/N found out about Leonard Peabody being evil, Y/N and Allison headed over to the house real quick. On the drive there, she saw Allison crying and didn't mind. When they got ther and the whole 'power thingy' went down, Y/N was the first to argue, then it was Allison who joined in. As much a Y/N knew that Vanya was being controlled, she didn't stop. In the end, after all that shit went down, and after Allison's throat was cut, Y/N left quickly from the house and to Vanya's siblings. Basically, Y/N ended up learning from her own mistakes and forgot about the fight. Same did Vanya. Though, they both had a dark burden in there heart's about not apologizing.

741 words

741 words.