003. 𝗸𝗹𝗮𝘂𝘀 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

[backstory]

You are Y/N, or according to your father, number 8. You were the one and only best friend of Klaus Hargreeves. You and him were like Five and his coffee. We were broken apart. Untill, when I got a boyfriend. It was like he changed totally. He started doing more alcohol and drugs. You were concerned but you had a whole life ahead of you. So you continued to have your strange friendship with Klaus and continued to have your loving relationship with your boyfriend.

z

Today was the day you wanted to literally drown yourself. Yes, I was bringing my boyfriend to see my family. Now the reason why I was so scared was because no on knew about him. I only told Klaus because we are best friends. I knew this was a bad idea but I didn't care. One day I had to introduce my boyfriend to my family. Gosh, I hated this idea.

I opened the door and walked in. Everyone was here because of the apocalypse. They were all planing to stop it. I haven't told them my boyfriend was coming, so I went upstairs and told everyone to come down.

Everyone agreed [but Five was hard to convince]. Klaus was the only one who suspiciously asked me why. I said it was a secret.

When everyone was down, I told my boyfriend to walk into the room. This earned a gasps from Allison, Diego, and Luther. They think I'm too weird to have someone fall in love with me.

I slightly hesitated to tell them but here goes. "This is my boyfriend, B/N [boyfriend name]". Everyone stayed quiet. [insert gif here] Then all of a sudden I heard a cat hiss. Now don't get me wrong, I barely come by this place to know there was cat in household, but I just knew it wasn't a cat. I followed my eyes to the noise to see Klaus hissing at B/N. I lightly laughed and said "Look, Klaus, and anyone here who just doesn't seem to care about B/N-" I paused for a second "I don't give a shit".

I felt brave and strong for some reason. As a kid, I wasn't really the one who would stand up for someone or myself; I was like Diego. But today, I felt a tiny spark in my chest light up.

Allison was the first of them all to speak.

"We love him" she simply said. I smiled. "As long as he doesn't make you sad or hurt you, we are fine" Five continued.

"Ok, since I am your sister I should say this too, we have been together since we were 20 [you all are in your 30's]" I said, while I closed my eyes tightly.

"it is okay" Vanya said. "We all have our little sweethearts" Allison added on. "As long as you are happy, we are" Luther said.

I felt happy. "You guys can go back to your things now" I said sweetly. Everyone nodded and left; except Klaus. But, of course, my dumb-self thought he wasn't there and kissed B/N.

I left the mansion to go back to B/N house.

But little did I know that my little old Klaus cried that night.

603 words.