002. 𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗴𝗿𝗲𝗲𝘃𝗲𝘀

You were sitting on the couch. The sun creeping slowly to your foot. The look of cold and despair was plastered on the walls.

No one was really broken about his death; except Luther of course. You Dad didn't really give a damn about us either. Always sitting on his chair, scribbling notes on us. Not even caring about us and using us as lab rats. I was happy I left this place when I was 18.

We were all thinking of leaving after the funeral. I was thinking of leaving before the funeral but, of course, Monkey man said I should stay and 'honor' him.

I put my face in my hands. All I was wanting was nothing more than locking myself in my apartment and cry my eyes out.

Yes I haven't forgotten about him. Five.

Not only did he sneak into my room every night; but also helped me through my ways. I had the power to control energy. Any type of energy to be exact. Including human force. He told me not to 'accidentally' make dad flip upside down. He told me to stay calm. He told me everything was alright. Until he left.

I was dragged out of my thoughts when I heard foot steps. "Hey, are you ok?" Allison, my amazingly beautiful sister asked me. "Yeah" I sighed. "Just a little worn up seeing this place- reminds me of Five". She looked down at me, at my glossy eyes. I looked at her. "Look- wherever Five is- He is constantly thinking about you, ok?". I sighed as I felt a tear roll down my eye. I suddenly looked up.

I heard music.

Allison devilishly smiled at me. "Get up! Let's dance!" she said enthusiastically.

She dragged me to her room. Closed the door. I lazily smiled and said "alllliiisoooonn" as I dragged her name. "C'mon Y/N! Remember when you used to dance in the rain during our missions when this song came on!". "Yeah with Five..." I said turning down the mood. But, oh boy! She wasn't going down easily.

[insert gif here] "C'mon Y/N! Let your body grove!" she said while swinging her scarf in her arms". I immediately let out a chuckle at her childishness and started swinging my arms too.

I know, I know. I gave in too quick. But she was always like this.

She always managed to make me smile; Even in the darkest days of time.

I started to get more groovy like Allison said. I was swinging my arms around, and dancing like I just don't care. Until I heard a flash. It sounded like a tornado outside. Our smiles were replaced by concerned frowns.

Who or what could that be?

611 words.