chapter thirty three: infiltrating wckd once again

"What installation are we going for? There's about seven all over the map." Jorge said, looking back to the rest of the group. "Jorge, just go to the nearest one for gods' sake!" Newt shouted, everyone looked at him in surprise. "Sorry. Just go quickly.. please." he said quietly after, Minho put his hand on his shoulder, "We're gonna find her buddy, alright? She's going to be fine." he told him. He nodded a little and quickly ran his hand through his hair and stood up. He walked over to the back window and peered out it, they were flying over the Scorch. "How far are we Jorge?" he said, tapping his foot impatiently on the ground. "Only a few more miles, hermano." he said quickly after.

Newt nodded and walked back to his seat beside Thomas, who was also kind of stressed. "We'll find her, Newt. I know we will." he said quickly, the blonde boy looked at him and nodded. He walked over and swung on his brown jacket and sat back down beside Thomas, "You think she's okay?" Newt asked. The dark haired boy nodded and continued looking at the ground. Newt had his elbows on his knees and his hands up close to his face. "We're almost here, you better get ready." Vince told them, standing up and cocking back his gun. "We're gonna get her back, I promise." he said, looking at the two boys. They both looked up at him with hopeful eyes and nodded.

Around five minutes later, Jorge spoke up. "We're landing amigos!" he shouted from the front seat, everyone stood up and held their guns. The hatch opened and they cautiously stepped out, they walked to the door and saw the receptionist. Everyone hid their guns in their pockets or in their holders, Jorge walked over to the woman. "Hello ma'am, could I ask you a question?" she looked up and a shocked look came across her face. "You're the ones who broke into the city, aren't you? And you're here for the girl." she said, hitting a button behind the desk which sounded a large alarm. "So she's here?" Newt asked stepping forward, then guards came piling into the room,

"Shit! Go!" Thomas shouted, darting down into a corridor. The rest of the group followed, some firing back at the guards. They ran down different corridors searching in other rooms, "Y/n! Y/n, can you hear me!" Newt shouted, darting through the corridors. "Y/n?!" Thomas shouted, Brenda ran around a different corner Jorge, Vince and Frypan following her. Leaving Thomas, Newt, Minho, Gally and Kate together, "We should split up." she said, "We can find her faster, Minho, Gally you two come with me." she said running left while Thomas and Newt ran right. "Y/n? Y/n!" Thomas shouted, firing his gun at other guards. They ran around the corner and saw the silhouette of a man they recognised. They saw the man look at them and pull out his gun, "Janson?" Thomas said, walking towards the figure. "Thomas, move!" Newt shouted, pushing him out of the way before Jansons' gun started firing.

"Thanks, Newt." Thomas said, running around a corner. "No problem, Tommy." he said before shouting out the girls' name.

~*Y/n's Pov*~
She woke up again in that same bed, there was an alarm blaring and she was confused as to what for. "What's going on..?" she said quietly and Stan did not reply. She heard gunfire and shouts. Then she heard the most heavenly thing, the most heavenly voice shouting her name. That beautiful british accent which she hadn't heard in weeks. It was Newt. They were here. They'd found her. Janson ran into the room quickly, "We have to get her out of here, they're here for her. They all are, the whole lot of 'em." Janson said walking over to the girl and began unstrapping her from the table, "Let's go shall we?" he said smirking at the tired girl. He unstrapped her and got her to her feet, she could barely stand so he practically had to lift her.

He turned her around to face Stan, "Where are we going to bring her? What are we gonna-" the doctor was interrupted by a loud gunshot. He stood still for a few seconds before falling to the ground to reveal Newt and Thomas standing in the doorway. Newt was shocked seeing the girl almost as if he didn't believe it was real, tears grew in the girls' eyes. She had never been so happy to see his face. Then she felt a cold metal against her head, she looked to her left and saw Janson holding a gun to her head. "Janson.. don't." Thomas said, stepping forward. "I'll do it. If you don't turn around and leave this place I will kill her. I have all the blood I need." he said with a slight smirk. "She's been through enough." Newt said, "She is obviously about to turn again, can't you tell?" he said.

Janson looked at the girl and saw she was developing some black veins across her face, "Well, she's better off dead anyway." Janson said putting his gun closer to her head and putting his finger on the trigger. "Janson! Please." Newt said, stepping forward and holding his gun up. "If you kill her, I swear to god I'll kill you. Slowly and painfully." Newt said angrily, with a slight smirk on his face. "I don't really need her I suppose.." Janson said, "What I really need, Thomas.. is you." he said, still holding the girl in place.