Let's play a Game!

I wanna seriously apologize to all of you who've waited so patiently for an update.

But here's your update!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kai's POV

I ran the flat iron through my hair trying to tame those random frizzies that refused to lay flat.

The struggle is real.

I did my makeup and changed into my black skater skirt with a plain white v neck shirt, a red infinity scarf and my red converse.

Lately I've been trying to look nice, well... nicer than usual.

And as much as I try to convince myself that it's not because of a special someone, it just doesn't work. And whenever I'm around her I can't help but make sure I look good.

Sighing I grabbed my messenger bag and tossed it over my shoulder, rushing down the stairs.

"What's the rush? Aren't you hungry?" My father said as he saw me running down the stairs. I saw his eyes travel to my bare legs and his eyes narrow together.

"Um I have to meet with my math teacher before classes to redo a homework assignment."

The lies.

He nodded, "and does this math teacher happen to be the same age as my daughter?"

I laughed feeling my cheeks heating up, did my dad think I was messing around with my math teacher? Well someone watches a little too much Pretty Little Liars!

"Dad my math teacher is female, and I'm wearing this skirt because it's finally warming up outside and I want to celebrate! Ok?" He smiled and reached out one of those cutie oranges to me

I took it, "Ok. But you promise you'd tell me if there was someone special?"

I nodded, "of course, bye dad"

I walked out of the house letting the warm sun glide across my pale skin, I had a hard time tanning.

Getting into my car I thought about the real reason I was leaving home so early.... Thinking about it made me realize how creepy it actually was.

But without hesitation I drove off in the direction of my school, listening to Taylor Swifts Blank Space.

As I pulled up into the parking lot I cut the engine and looked out at the track field. My sea blue eyes immediately landing on her she looked so damn good doing those stretches. I could fee my heart flutter at the thought of her hard abs pressed against mine. I bit my lip in excitement, this was so wrong... yet it felt so right.

Ever since Emmy told me that Riley had morning practice, I've been coming to school early just to watch.

I planned on growing some balls and actually talking to her, but every time I reach for the door handle I freak myself out with the possible outcomes.

So instead I just listen to the radio and watch as she runs around the track like a gazelle and stretches that gorgeously tones body every so often.

My eyes zoomed in on a girl that was making her way over to Riley who was still stretching. The girl had long dirty blonde hair, and tan skin unlike my own, she was smiling from ear to ear also dressed in shorts and a tank top with the schools logo on it. I cringed, why is she smiling like that!

I could feel my pale skin turning a deep red.

But I wasn't supposed to get angry over someone flirting with a girl that's not mine to claim.