Twist

Hey guys! Update time!

So this chapter is just gonna be about having fun ya know!?

Sometimes it's good to just have fun! 👌👍

Enjoy! 👅

----------------------------

Emmys POV:

As we pulled into the driveway i was excited about one thing.

Seeing Bella!

I'm not sure why but my heart was pounding. My dad walked around to my door and opened it, helping me out of the car. My mom came around with the crutches.

Fuck my life!!

My mom walked ahead of me, she unlocked the door and led me inside.

Bella was in the kitchen and I thought she was alone, that was until I heard a huge SURPRISE! And people jumped out from everywhere. I lost my balance on the crutches and almost fell over when a hand gently caught my waist. I turned and my lips met Bella's,

"Surprise!" She said after our embrace

I smiled looking around at all of my cheer team, Kai, Riley, and.... Jamie?!

What the hell! She should NOT be out of the house! Or even the bed for that matter!

I tried my hardest to storm over to the couch where she was sitting,

"Why the hell are you here!?" I yelled pointing at her like she was my child!

I felt everyone turn and look at the scene before them.

I saw Jamie's face turn a light shade of pink.

"Because..... I wanted to go to a party before the baby gets here. And what's Better than a party to celebrate my bestie coming home from the hospital?!" I remembered her saying something about being a teenager for the last time.

I sighed and sat down next to her giving her a hug,

"And what happens when you give birth on my mothers expensive couch!," she giggled, "I can't afford to buy her another one!"

"Well than I'll pay for it.... " the music was playing now and people were laughing and talking all around my house. I wonder if this was Bella's idea?

As If she were reading my mind she walked over to me and Jamie, and sat next to me.

"You know this was all Riley's idea right?"

I wasn't sure why she would do something like that.

I mean it's not like she tripped me or something, I fell......

"Where is she?" I asked, wanting to thank her.

"Uh I'm not sure," she pulled out her iPhone and started typing, I guessed she was texting Riley "she left early, her mom wanted her back home"

"Oh well I guess ill just thank her when I get back to school"

"Yeah, I was kinda surprised when she told me her idea about the party. I mean she's a new student and all, but apparently she's made a lot of friends all ready." Bella said

"Well if she's this nice to everyone than I can see why she has so many friends!"

I didn't notice Bella coming closer until she gave me a slight peck on the cheek, I felt them start to heat up.

"I know you can't dance or mingle, but you can eat!" She stood up

"Oh so now you want a fat and a cripple girl friend!?" I joked and we started laughing

I turned to Jamie who was talking to one of the cheerleaders..... Something about the baby's name.

I didn't tell her but I was hoping she would make me the godmother, I wasn't planning on having kids with Bella. So being the godmother of Jamie's baby would make me SO happy!

--------------------------

Riley's POV

I had to leave the party kinda early, my moms always snapping about something.

But anyway, the party seemed pretty successful, although I didn't get to even talk to Emmy!

Otherwise I'm very proud of my so far accomplishments at my new school.

I've met tons of awesome people and I think I might even have a tiny crush....

Yeah that's right!

Me.

Riley, the girl who's never crushed on..... Well ANYONE really...... Finally likes someone!

I'm kinda shocked at who it is, this person is really not my usual type.

But I guess love happens anywhere, and to anyone right!?

__________________

OMG Who do ya think the crush is?!?!?!

Sorry this is really short, and sorry about the wait!

But I'm back! And I've got some drama coming your way!

VOTE. COMMENT.VOTE!!!!!!❤️❤️