Sweet Cakes for sure

Here's your update guys.

Sorry for that super annoyingly long wait.

-----------------------------------

Emmy's POV

I was shaking so badly. This evening had to be prefect. I wanted to show her that I really love her.

That all the crap we've been through together has made us stronger.

That together we can't be beat.

I opened the sliding doors to my back yard running into the kitchen grabbing I stack of napkins and a lighter.

The sun was slowly fading away.

Bella Would be here any minute, as I walked back out into my back yard. I hurriedly lit every candle that surrounded the picnic blanket I had set up. 

I cursed under my breath at the smell of my lasagna burning in the oven.

Only the entire world knows that I can't cook!

I dropped the lighter running back inside, pulling on the oven mitts, and snatching the pan out. 

I opened the foil to see a perfect lasagna.

smiling I continued to set up outside making sure to spray bug repellant. I set up my ipod playlist just for tonight. thankfully my parents weren't coming home until tomorrow. 

checking my phone I had a message from Bella telling me she was on her way. I hurried upstairs to my bedroom quickly jumping in the shower. I didn't wash my hair, just pumped it up and curled it a little. I changed into a light pink spaghetti strap dress that flared out above my knees. 

Taking a deep breath I put on a little lip gloss.

I heard the doorbell ring and a storm of butterfly's arose in my stomach.

Walking to the door, I opened it to a beautiful smile. 

Her hair was in wavy curls, bringing out her green eyes. She was wearing a green skirt with a white tank top. 

I gave her a once over causing her to blush,

"You look beautiful" I said stepping aside as she walked through.

"Thank you, and so do you. What's that smell?"

I laughed,

"Well I said it was a surprise" I walked behind her covering her eyes with my hands. 

I led her to my back yard, where we pathetically almost walked into the glass door.  I uncovered her eyes as we both laughed, when she opened her eyes she took a deep breath.

I watched as she looked around at the candles and lanterns I had hung. The sun was just above the surface, shining a glimpse of orange light onto the world. I pressed play on my ipod, letting the music play softly in the background. 

"Emmy you did this?" She asked finally looking back to me. 

I nodded clapping my hands on my thighs, "Yeah... I wanted to show you how much you actually mean to me. But that's not all!" She laughed as I walked back into the house grabbing the tray of lasagna and a knife. 

Holding the pan up I smiled,

"you cooked?" She said barely above a whisper.

"For you, Isabella. Please take a seat at this amazing five star restaurant!" She giggled sitting down on the blanket. I sat the pan down in the middle, and sat across from her.

She was staring at me as I placed a plate in front of her cutting the warm lasagna.

"What's wrong?" I asked

she shook her head, causing her wavy jet black mane to shake. 

"Nothing.... It's just that you never cook."

"I know, but I wanted tonight to be special. even if that meant risking the house getting burned down"

She inhaled, 

"Well it looks like you did a really good job"

"looks can be deceiving, maybe you should try it first" I pulled a piece of the pasta off with my fork placing it in front of her mouth. She laughed before taking the warm contents into her mouth.  chewing she nodded,

"is that a good?" I asked

"definitely a good!" She leaned over placing her lips against mine, I could taste the tomatoe sauce on her mouth, the warm sensation bringing fire into my core. 

I pulled away with my fingers pressed against my swollen lips, I still hadn't gotten used to the feeling of our lips together.

It brought on new emotions every time. 

"I really hope tonight makes up for my lacking" I said finally releasing my lips. 

"It already has..... I just hope nothing ruins it"

I smiled opening a mini cooler that was sitting next to me, I pulled out two glass bottles of Cokes. 

The night couldn't have went better, everything was perfect, we laughed at Old memories, told boring jokes, kissed until both of our lips were red and swollen. 

We lay in the grass, my head on Bellas chest. 

I looked up into the star filled sky, the perfect view to finish off a perfect night. 

"Your the love of my life Bella"

She turned her head so our eyes met, 

without saying any words we closed the gap with a kiss. 

Enchanted by Taylor Swift played softly in the background,

'There I was again tonight forcing laughter, faking smiles.
Same old tired lonely place.

Walls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancy vanished when I saw your face.

All i can say is it was enchanting to meet you.
Your Eyes whispered how we meet. crossed the room your silhouette, starts to make its way to me.
The playful conversation starts, counter all your quick remarks.
Like passing notes in secrecy.
And it was enchanting to meet you.
All I can say is I was Enchanted to meet you.

This night is sparkling don't you let it go.
I'm on a star flashing all the way home, I'll stay forever wondering if you knew, I was Enchanted to meet you.'

___________________________

I know many people hate Taylor Swift but I love that song and it seemed to fit perfectly with the moment. 

Please give me your thoughts by commenting!!!! It motivates me a ton. 

♡♡♡♡♡