Awkward.

Hey :)

Here's your next chapter! Enjoy! ;)

__________________________

Bella's POV:

I walked through the doors to my first period class, geometry.

Late.

Again!

"Ah welcome Mrs. Brook!," Mr. Hern said while grabbing a pen and a post it note, "What day would you like your detention?"

I groaned in annoyance, as i caught Austin's eyes burning a hole into the back of my neck, "How about never?" I directed at both Austin and Mr.hern causing Mr. Hern to turn a dark shade of red.

"take a seat Bella, I want to see you after class." he crumpled up the post it note and turned back to the White board. I walked to my seat next to Tyler who was laughing at me.

"shut up!" I nudged him with my elbow and he pretended to be dying, I couldn't help but laugh at his lack of acting skills.

He pushed his glasses up on his face before speaking, "So why have you been so late lately?"

I shrugged for the second time today already (Oh great another shrugging day)!

"I've just been going through a tough personal time." I said truthfully

he nodded while thinking about my response, "anything your willing to talk about?"

I almost bust out laughing at TYLERS sudden seriousness! This dude is NEVER serious!

"Uh.... no but thank you!" I smiled turning back to my notebook and began jotting down the formulas that were on the board all while trying to ignore that annoying stare from Austin.

Once the Bell rang I almost forgot about staying after class,

"Mrs. Brooks! Did you forget already?" Mr.Hern asked

I stopped in mid run turning around slowly, silently Fucking my life!

"Uh nope" I said while still facing the door, I caught a glimpse of Jamie and Emmy walking down the hall.

Jamie was..... definitely preggers!

"Since you are so persistent with pressing my every button, I am NOT giving you a detention," I was slightly taken aback, I turned around so that I could see if he was serious or not, "instead today after school I want you to tutor a freshman in the library. Her name is Katie West, she's having trouble with some of her formulas"

now I was definitely confused,

"But I don't even know her, im not even sure of how she looks!" I said truthfully

He handed me a pass since I was already late to my next class,

"She's a blonde!" he laughed and pointed to the door.

Do you KNOW how many blondes go to this school!

I sighed and walked to my next class, which I had with Emmy.

Shit. I did not feel like seeing her right now!

I walked into the locker room which was almost entirely empty since I was already late. Changing my clothes I overheard a conversation going on between.......Emmy and some other girl whose voice I didn't recognize.

'Yeah she basically tossed me out of her house' Emmy said

'Wow I had no idea Bella was like that. She's always so..... Cool'