Cheer Practice

Sorry for the wait!

But here's your next chapter :)

__________________________

Emmys POV:

I thought about how much I seriously hate Mondays as I walked into the main gym for cheer leading practice.

I felt like Shit, And I'm pretty sure I looked like it as well.

"Hey Emmy," Gabby said running up to me as soon as I entered the gym, "Coach is being a pain, again!"

I Shrugged my shoulders walking over to the bleachers with Gabby in sync. I sat my gym bag on the bleacher and changed into my cheer shoes,

"When is he not a freaking pain!"

I looked over at the freshman team, the new Captain... Katie West...was practicing her flips as Coach Vince gave her some tips.

Since we're the Varsity team we have to stretch 'without instructions', as Coach calls it, while he monitors the freshman.

Some people find it weird that we have a guy Cheer coach, but..... hey we are currently DOMINATING the cheer charts.

So I guess he's doing something right!

"Yeah but especially today,"she twirled her blonde hair and glanced over at coach Vince.

I stood up and began stretching, Gabby did the same. She was short and skinny, she was our main flyer (the people who get thrown in the air!). For some reason she thought I liked her, I don't.

She gets on my nerves, there's just something about her, maybe it's the way she chews her gum loudly. Or the way she NEVER stops twirling that annoying hair!

No. It's definitely the fact that she follows me everywhere.

I sighed and noticed that Gabby was still talking, but I had no idea what she was talking about.

"Don't you agree?" she asked still chewing her gum louder than ever.

"I'm sorry what was the question?" she laughed and I looked away rolling my eyes then looked back flashing her a Sypethetic smile.

"I asked you if you agree with me about the new Britney Spears song Perfume?"

Who the Hell wants to talk about Britney Spears!

"Uh yeah I agree! I think we should get over to coach." I lied trying to get AWAY from her!

I basically RAN over to the rest of the girls.

"Hey Kai" I walked over to my friend Kai, she smiled and gave me a quick hug.

"you look like Shit" she said making me actually laugh

I ran my hand over my face taking a deep breath,

"I know. I haven't slept in..... like.... forever"

"I think that's slightly obvious." Kai was tall and skinny with pale skin, bright blue eyes, and rosy red lips.

She looked like a vampire.

An awesome vampire.

Coach Vince called us to the middle of the gym room.

"I'm guessing everyone already stretched?" he asked as all the girls said yes.

He nodded,

"Ok well were going to start learning our competition cheer." He looked at me and Kai (Captain and Co Captain!) "Emmy and Kai had to learn it in advance in order to help me teach you all. So get in formation and let's begin."

Practice went by pretty fast besides Gabby's constant nagging and did some weird reason I couldn't stop looking at Katie West. Not in an attractive way, but there was something about her that I..... didn't like.

Yet I had no idea what it was.

Eventually coach finally blew the dismissal whistle.

"Ems can you give me a ride home?" Kai asked as we walked out of the gym

"yeah of course" I unlocked the door and got in buckling my seat belt and turning on the radio, and of course on comes Britney Spears, perfume!

I immediately turned the radio off.

Kai laughed,

"I agree! That song is.....a complete copy of Katy Perrys unconditionally!"

I nodded, my mind absently roaming to thoughts of Bella......

I guess Kai figured it out,

"Thinking about Bella again?" she asked as I turned down the main road to her Street.

I sighed not really wanting to talk about her.

"I saw her in the library with Katie West, the new freshman Captain."

My foot pressed hard against the breaks causing me to almost crash into the car in front of me.

I was respectfully given the middle finger!

"What the Fuck!?" I screamed

Kai looked shocked,

"I should NOT have said that!"

"What were they doing!?" I screamed again

She shrugged as I pulled up in front of her house,

"Um I don't know, it looked like they were studying," she reached for the door handle, I could feel my face burning with anger, jealousy and embarrassment "maybe Bella was just tutoring her, Emmy. Calm down, its probobly nothing."

I thought about that and prayed that she was just 'tutoring' her. Kai leaned in and gave me a hug followed by a small pitiful smile.

"Please stop feeling sad for me" I said

She laughed,

"I can't help that, I'm your friend!" she said opening the door and waving goodbye

I waved back mentally banging my head on the steering wheel.

I knew there was something about her.

______________________________

I'm sorry it was SO short!

But I just wanted to update.

I hope you enjoyed it though ;)

COMMENT and VOTE! ♥♥♥