Relay

Here's your next chapter guys!

Enjoy!

--------------------------------

Emmys POV

This is how life is supposed to be.

Complete.

My life is complete now.

Or at least it feels complete.

Now that I have Bella back In it.

Everyone's eyes were casted upon us as we walked through the school doors this morning.

I couldn't wait till gym so I could see her.

It's only been a few hours and I already feel as if a part of me has been yanked away.

As soon as the bell for gym rang I speed walked to the locker room, opening the door to all the musty lockers and laughing girls.

I walked strait to Bella's locker, she was changing into her shorts.

"Hey hot stuff!" I said

She grinned and put her hands around my waist pulling me into probably the MOST romantic kiss we've had yet.

I put my hands around her neck as I felt her hands roaming down over my ass. My cheeks were burning red,

I quickly remembered we were in the locker room...with other girls....

I turned around and thankfully no one was around.

"Why are you panicking, it's not like people don't already know about us?"

Bella asked as she walked with me to my locker, and sat on the bench while I changed.

"I mean... I just don't wanna be rude about it!"

She furrowed her eye brows together at that,

"What does that mean!"

"I mean, like those commercials when the couple is kissing in the middle of a public place and the random old lady yells 'Get a Room!'" We both laughed

"Ok I understand, miss embarrassed!" She stuck her tongue out playfully and I poked her in her forehead.

"I am not embarrassed. Come on before were late" I pulled her up and we walked out into the gym.

Taking a seat in the bleachers, we talked about random things as we waited for Mr. Vince.

"Alright class, today were going outside and doing some track and field!" I listened as all of the class groaned in annoyance. I agree, it is hot out there!

"Awe come on! Your gonna make us run in this weather?" I asked

"Ah Emmy! Always the voice for Everyone else, and YES your still going outside!"

I sighed and felt a random hand pat me on the back for trying. I saw Bella laugh out of the corner of my eye.

Just as we were all heading off of the bleachers the principle walked into the gym with a student that I didn't recognize, And that's really rare!

She was tan with red hair that was pulled back into a pony, she had really pretty hazel eyes, and a small dimple in her right cheek.

"Mr. Vince! You've got a new student! Her name is Riley, she just transferred here."

"It's nice to meet you Riley, and it's also nice to see that your in uniform! We were just heading outside for some track and field!" She actually smiled at that.