More than enough

2 weeks later

Bella's POV

For the first time in my life I felt happy. I know this probably sounds cliché but I can't deny the truth.

Everything was going great.

Not only for Emmy and I but for other people as well.

For instance, Jamie.

-------------------

Jamie's POV

It was the Saturday, when my life changed.

For the better of course.

I hadn't slept well at all the night before, my mom stayed awake with me because she said I was having contractions.

I was beyond scared, I knew what was coming.

But I was also prepared, I wanted this baby out of me! NOW.

The contractions carried on throughout the night and onto the morning. They got so bad that my mom decided to call my doctor, who told her to take me to the hospital. At this point I was literally peeing my pants, I was scared, in pain, and ready. All at the same time.

On the drive to the hospital, I sat in the passenger seat of my dads Honda. My dad was speeding over all of the railroads, while my mother tried I use breathing techniques on me from the back seat. I just screamed out in pain every time another contraction hit.

This baby was definitely coming!

As my dad sped up to the front doors of the hospital, I let out another agonizing scream. Nurses rushed to my door with a wheel chair already ready, they helped me into the chair while my parents frantically followed behind.

"Mom!....call Emmy!" I yelled through the pain

She reached in my pocket grabbing my phone, after finding the number I watched a she called. I was trying to make out the conversation but my mind was torn away my a ripping pain going through my stomach.

The nurses continued to roll me down the hall. We went inside of the elevator and onto the labor and delivery floor. The walls were painted a baby blue and light pink, with small hand prints on them.

This scared me even more.

I needed Emmy.

The nurses wheeled me to a room, helping me onto a long white bed.

"Mom is she coming?" I groaned

"Yes baby, she's panicking! And she said she will be here in a second!" Knowing Emmy it probably would actually be a second. I tried to smile, but the pain took over and made it more of an awkward frown.

A nurse walked into the room with a huge smile on her face, and immediately I wanted to slap it off! How the hell can she be smiling right now! Can't she see I'm basically dying from the inside out!

"Hello Jamie!" She said cheerfully reaching me a blue gown with a huge butt revealer hole in the back! I frowned even more, if that was even possible. "Can you please put this on so I can check you?"

My mother and father both rushed over helping me up to the bathroom. After changing I sat back on the bed, the nurse checked me and said that everything looked fine and that I would definitely be Having the baby today!

"Ok, I'm going to get you some medicine to calm some of these contractions" she smiled walking back out of the room.

I sat my head back on the pillow, the door opened and Emmy walked in.