Confusion

Hello..... I haven't been receiving the amount of votes or comments that I would have hoped for.

And it kinda sucks, I mean is it really that hard to tell me your simple opinions?

Well enjoy anyway!

___________________

Emmys POV:

"Yes babe!" I yelled through the phone talking to Bella..... Of course! She's my only babe!

"Ok well fine, why do you always have it your way?"

"Really Bella! Does everything have to be related to commercials?"

She giggled on the other end causing my cheeks to burn "hey don't judge my Burger King!"

"Whatever," I said trying to stand from the couch, "when are you coming?" I asked while reluctantly bouncing back down on the couch, trying to do anything with this crutch on was pointless.

"Umm I should be over as soon as I leave from the store with my mom"

I sighed.... That was gonna be forever!

"Fine..... I'll see you then love" I said

"Alright love.... And don't try to break your other leg!"

I snickered and hung up, putting the phone down on the table next to the couch, I tried to get up again no luck.

so instead I grabbed the remote from beside my phone and started watching TV. The only thing on TV was soap operas and sports so I turned it off immediately. I sat in silence for about 10 minutes staring At the ceiling. I wish Bella could just hurry up already, my mind started to wonder. I started thinking about Riley, and how nice it was of her to put that party together for me. I mean she really didn't have to, but she just did it out of the kindness of her heart. I wanted to thank her somehow I just didn't know how, I should ask Bella for her number!

I Picked up my phone again from the table, commanding it to dial Bella's number. She answered on the third ring,

"what's up babe?" She asked

"What's Riley's number? I want to thank her for the party."

"Oh that's cool I'll text it to you hold on," she didn't hang up but a second later I had a new text message "ok did u get it?"

"Yes, thanks babe"

"Your welcome, I'll see you in a little while"

I hung up and sent Riley a text message

'Hey Riley this is Emmy! I just wanted to thank you for the party, it was really sweet of you. Save my Number!'

A few minutes later she replied,

'Your welcome, and I saved it! ;)'

I was about to send something else but there was a knock at the door.

Grabbing my crutches I limped over and opened it, smiling at the sight before me. Bella was smiling brightly showing her pearly white teeth, holding popcorn and Carmel.

"I've never thought I'd be happier to see Carmel popcorn!" I joked and she pretended to glare at me.

Stepping in she helped me back to the couch,

"I absolutely HATE this cast!" She laughed and walked into the kitchen leaving me seated back on the couch. I swear I was going to have butt sores when I finally got back to walking!

"I know you hate it, Ems, but you don't have much longer on the crutches!" She said from the kitchen, I could hear the sound of popcorn popping.

I just sighed and pulled out my favorite movie from the table, Bella walked back in with a bowl of popcorn with melted Carmel on top.