Make the Grade

Hey guys I'm trying to learn how to add pictures to the story so you guys can see how I picture Emmy And Bella and the other characters. 

Well hopefully I will figure it out soon.

Enjoy the chapter.

-----------------------------

Two Weeks Later

Riley's POV

Walking into the locker room I immediately put on my head phones. The things these girls say sometimes can ruin your life.

seriously it's that bad.

I opened my locker, filling my gym bag with my cleats and shin guards. I pulled off my shorts deciding that I would just take a shower at home. I turned around and there was Carrie standing there blushing, I swear she was blushing.

I pulled my headphones out and smiled she cleared her throat, her eyes slowly going down to my boxers.

I could feel my face burning red.

I quickly pulled my jeans on,

"I'm sorry I forgot...." I said noticing that she was already dressed.

She shook her long blonde hair,

"Its fine, this is the locker room. So I was wondering if you wanted to walk home together?"

"Uh, sure I guess. where do you live?" I asked wondering how she expected to walk home together when she didn't even know if we lived close.

"I came to a party you had awhile back and my house is only around the corner"

"ok cool" I zipped up my bag pulling it over my shoulder. Walking behind her out of the locker room.

We stepped outside, a breeze crawling up my shirt. The day was almost gone and the sun was just about set.

"I'm really happy you made the team" She said finally breaking the silence.

we walked past a few players on the team that decided to stay late.

"Yeah me too. I don't think I could have survived school without soccer....." I was about to say something else that was until I saw her.

She was getting into a black truck with a blonde guy.

Of Course.

Why would that beautiful vampire girl be without a guy.

Even though my heart was profusely wounded I still couldn't bring myself to stop thinking about Kai.

"Who's that?" Carrie asked bringing me back from cloud nine.

I wasn't sure if I should tell her about my long term crush, or just leave it at an old friend.

But by the look she was giving me she already suspected something.

"Uh... It's a simple story really, I had a crush on her and she likes guys. Done."

she chuckled,

"She's really pretty"

I shrugged... like I didn't already know that. I knew I could easily make her smile. I knew I could treat her better than any of those guys she 'dates', but who was I to recommend myself.

"I know. And she's obviously taken"

Carrie and I both looked over at the truck that was still sitting in the parking lot. Just then Kai looked up from the passenger seat catching my eye. I quickly looked away, but I could feel that her crystal blue eyes were still staring at me.