Bullets hurt

Haha, so prepare yourselves for two things,

A shortish chapter and a bit of drama!

Enjoy!

----------------------------

Bella's POV:

I left Jamie's house slightly enraged, at her comment about Katie and I.

I mean how filthy does she think I am!

I know she's just trying to protect Emmy, but gosh really!

I reluctantly pulled into a parking space around the corner from Katie's house.

I really did not want to come to this dang party, especially now!

But a promise is a promise.

I locked the doors to my dad's Dodge, walking up to the house I could here music blasting,

Lady GaGa's Applause;

'I stand here waiting for you to bang the gong.

To crash the critic saying is it right or is it wrong.

If only fame had an I.V, baby could I bear, being away from you I found the vein put it in here.

I live for the applause, applause, applause.

I live for the applause-plause

Live for the applause- plause.

Live for the way that you cheer and scream for me.

The applause-plause!'

I opened the door and walked into the immediate smell of weed and alcohol.

"Hey Bella!" I turned around to see Austin leaning against the wall with a beer in his hand.

I sighed,

"Hi Austin" I tried to turn away from him but he grabbed my arm, I felt a sting at his tight grip. "Let go...of me you jerk!"

I pulled at his arm trying to get loose but he pulled me into an abandoned corner. "You refuse to date me....Well that's a first! If I can't have you then no one can! Not even Emmy!"

My phone started to ring and he panicked... Almost releasing me. But instead he pined me against the wall, I could smell the alcohol on his breath and I could feel his boner rubbing against my thigh. I took a chance and kneed him in his balls, he instantly released me and I got out of the corner, about to walk away until I heard him scream like a girl.

I turned around to see Katie standing over him with her heel pushing into his balls, "if you EVER touch her again... Prepare to die! Dick face!" She pushed in a little harder and his face turned a bright red as he screamed in pain.

She walked over to me with a sympathetic smile on her face.

"I'm really sorry about that. I knew I shouldn't have invited him."

"It's ok it wasn't your fault, he's just a major dick!"

I continued to walk not even knowing where exactly I was going.

I guess she noticed because she pulled me in a different direction,

"I know somewhere peaceful we could go"

I gave her a weird look, implying what she meant by 'peaceful'! But she just smiled a seductive smile and continued to drag me down a long hallway that was surprisingly empty.