𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗲 ━ ❛ Goodbye, my friend ❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
» CHAPTER THREE
❛ Goodbye, my friend ❜
( part one. falling empires )

 falling empires )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗 the big door behind him as he turned to the red skinned man, "Where's the telepath?"

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗔𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥 𝗖𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗘𝗗
the big door behind him as he turned to the red skinned man, "Where's the telepath?"

"Not here"

"To bad. Now I can take this silly thing off", the man said before he slowly took of the helmet. He continued his walk forward, "Good evening. My name's, Sebastian Shaw. And I am not here to hurt you"

In that moment a Agent entered the courtyard and pointed his gun at him, "Freeze!"

Bit Shaw just looked at his follower, "Azazel?" The red man teleported himself to the agent and quickly killed with his blades.

"My friends, there's revolution coming. When mankind discovers who we are, what we can do. Each of us will face a choice. Be enslaved or rise up to rule. Choose freely, but know that if you are not with us- then by definition you are against us."

The man looked at them smirking, "So, you can stay, and fight for the people who hate, and fear you. Or you can join me and live like kings- And Queens."

They all looked at him, Elenor was still afraid of him, but she would never use her power to rule over People, so she would never agree with Shaw.

But Angel slowly took a step forward and took his hand before the man slowly lead her outside.

"Angel?"

"Are you kidding me?"

The dark haired girl looked at them, "Come on, we don't belong here- and that's nothing to be ashamed of."

They both turned around and walked towards the courtyard, "We have to do something", Raven whispered to them as they watched Angel's back.

"Stop, I'm coming with you!", Darwin suddenly excalimed as he approched Shaw. The man looked at him smirking, "Good choice. So tell me about your mutation."