𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ ❛grieve❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
»CHAPTER THIRTEEN
❛grieve❜
( part three. second chances )

 second chances )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

        𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘back to her senses, a gasp escaped her lips

𝗪𝗛𝗘𝗡 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗥 𝗖𝗔𝗠𝗘
back to her senses, a gasp escaped her lips. The woman jolted up from her laying position, her eyes darting around, scanning her surroundings as quickly as they could.

Her gaze slowly traced down on herself, grunting while she eyed the wound on her abandoned closely. The wound was hurting, but it wasn't bleeding.

Erik had patched her up, probably in the hope that her wound wasn't as bad as it had looked.

Her head was a bit dizzy but she managed to push herself up from the bed she had just laid on.

She was in Erik's and her bedroom, the arrow had been removed, but she was still in her cloths from before.

The mutant quickly made her way out of the room, passing Nina's, which was empty.

The memory of what had happened flashed through the woman's mind, reminding Elenor of the horrible images.

The tears started making their way down her cheeks as she slowly approached the room.

Her eyes remained on Nadia's teddy, that sat on the pillow, waiting for her.

Elenor made her way through the room, grabbing the teddy before she made her way outside without looking back.

The door was open, a cold breeze making a shiver run down Elenor's spine. She made her way outside, panic spreading through her body. Erik was nowhere to be seen and she had a bad feeling.

Elenor called out Erik's name a few times, but there was no answer.

A thousand thoughts ran through her head and the only person she immediately thought of was no other than Charles Xavier.

She turned towards the cars and by the edge of the wood she spotted something on the ground.

She made her way over the grass and as she stood infront of their family picture. The earth was turned over and their picture laid on top of it.