𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝗶𝘅 ━ ❛ I want you by my side ❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
» CHAPTER SIX
❛ I want you by my side ❜
( part one. falling empires )

 falling empires )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

“𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗥, 𝗜𝗦 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬?”,Raven asked her worried as the brunette and Alex helped Sean to get back to the Jet

𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗡𝗢𝗥, 𝗜𝗦 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬𝗧𝗛𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗢𝗞𝗔𝗬?”,
Raven asked her worried as the brunette and Alex helped Sean to get back to the Jet. “Yeah, everything is fine. We just had a little reunion with Angel, that's all.”

They could already see the wrecked Jet as suddenly their attention was drawn towards Erik, who slowly flew out of the Submarine as he let Shaw fly infront of him. Elenor's eyes grew wide as she watched him starring down at them.

“Today our fighting stops!”

He let Shaw fall down infront of the feets from Shaw's Mutants, who gasped as they watched the dead body of their leader.

Elenor gasped shocked as well when the dead man collided with the sand floor. Erik landed on the sand besides him, with Shaw's metal helmet on his head.

He turned and looked directly at Elenor and the others,  “Take of your blinders, brothers and sisters! The real enemy is out there!” He pointed to the ocean where the ships' still approched each other.

“I feel their guns, moving in the water. Their Metall targeting us. Americans, Soviets, humans. United in their fear of the unknown.”

Charles slowly approprached the man as they both walked to the shore. “A Neederthal is running scared, my fellow Mutants!”

Erik looked at Charles as they both continued walking, “Go ahead, Charles. Tell me I'm wrong.”

Charles lifted his hand to his temple and it was completely silent for a moment. Charles gaze fell onto Moira as he noded at her which made the woman immediately run towards the jet.

The young mutants all looked at each other worried and scared as suddenly a couple of shots' could be heard.

In a second, hundreds of rocket launchers flew into the air and then turned, before they flew directly at the island.