𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲 ━ ❛ World War III ❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
» CHAPTER FIVE
❛ World war III ❜
( part one. falling empires )

 falling empires )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚 the hole team stood infront of the big door to Hanks Laboratory as they read the note he had left on the door

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗢𝗥𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗚
the hole team stood infront of the big door to Hanks Laboratory as they read the note he had left on the door.

GOING TO CATCH AIRBASE. BRINGE THE CREATE MARKED X❞

-Hank

Sean snorted before Charles quickly ripped of the paper and opened the door.

Their eyes immediately widended, the lab was completely wrecked. Everywhere were laying tables and other stuff

"What happened here?"

"Looks like your room", Alex commented looking at Sean who rolled with his eyes in annoyance.

The hole crew walked over to the big crate that stood on the other end of the room and Charles opened it while Sean stummbled over a box that laid on the ground and pushed Elenor again Erik.

"Sean, watch where you goin'", the brunette muttered before she slowlyFour turned to Erik, "I'm sorry."

"Don't be", the tall man assured her smiling lightly, El blushed a bit as she turned to looked into the crate. "Hank has been busy", Erik remaked as he looked at Charles.

Alex eyed it a bit disgusted, "Do we really have to wear these?"

"As none of us have mutated to endure extreme g-force or being riddled by bullets. I suggest we suit up", Charles said as he closed the crate again.

"But do we-"

"Urgh, shut up Alex!"

Not even an hour later the hole team stood in a straight line looking at the big jet that stood infront of them.