𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗳𝗼𝘂𝗿 ━ ❛ Your extraordinary ❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
»CHAPTER FOUR
❛ Your extraordinary ❜
( part one. falling empires )

 falling empires )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬beautiful day and the birds chirpied loudly as they sat on the big trees that stood in Charles large garden

𝗜𝗧 𝗪𝗔𝗦 𝗔 𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗬
beautiful day and the birds chirpied loudly as they sat on the big trees that stood in Charles large garden.

"Yes, Hank! That's the spirit!"

Alex and Elenor had been walking over the grass watching Hank as he run in circles, extremely fast around the hole mansion.

Charles patted his shoulder proudly as the two approched them slowly.

"Impressive, Hank", Alex complimented him. "Feet like those, all you need is a red nose. Right, Bozo?"

"Alex", Elenor warned him annoyed as she rolled her eyes at the young boy. "Hank, don't listen to him, that was amazing!"

But Hank only scoffed at them, "I'm done here." He turned around and walked towards the mansion.

"Thank you, Alex", Charles sarcastically told the young and blond boy.

"Yeah, thank you. Alex", El repeated as she slapped the back of his head and quickly made her way after Hank.

Later that day Elenor had proposed to help Charles with the training of the others. So now she stood next to Hank as they gave Alex his suit.

"Sexy"

"Yeah, very"

"This is just a prototype. The real one will look considerably better- there'll just be a whole suit. See these are senors measure tour energy output, this panel focuses it and the excess is absorbed", Hank explained to Alex who looked sceptical.

"Try hitting the one in the middle. Just the one in the middle, mind. Good luck", Charles told him before they all quickly hurried outside.

After a short moment the red lamp above them went on and they walked inside again, Alex had managed to hit every mannequin besides the one in the middle.