𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗻 ━ ❛hope❜

. ༄ ⋆ ❃ ᗢ .°
»CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
❛hope❜
( part four. revenge )

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

༻✦༺  ༻✧༺ ༻✦༺

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘of the distruction and fire, stood Jean

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗜𝗗𝗗𝗟𝗘
of the distruction and fire, stood Jean. Her usually blue eyes, were shining golden while little veins of light started breaking through her skinn.

Elenor and the others slowly got onto their feet, approaching Jean slightly before they stopped in their tracks. 

Jean's gaze flickered over the debris when suddenly two aliens started approaching her out of nowhere.

One of them had already reached the ginger haired girl, but Jean just dissolved in tiny bits, before she transformed back into her normal body.

She then quickly spun around, killing both of them with just blinking. After that, there were other's attacking the young mutant, but Jean didn't had a problem with killing one after the other.

What she didn't realize was that one of the aliens attacked her from behind, impaling her into the back with a large metal pole, piercing directly through her heart.

A mist of gold-purplish light came out of Jeans body, before it got sucked back into her wound.

The sharp metal pole that was still inside her body disappeared and the young ginger turned to face the alien behind her slowly.

She then quickly placed her hand on top of his forehead and the creature slowly seemed to burn from within, before he blew up into individual parts.

Jean released a large sighed before she wanted to turn around, but as soon as she did Vuk had wrapped her hand around Jean's throat.

The two seemed to built a connection as soon as they'd touched, the gold-purplish mist started to surround them.

The two women gasped in union and Vuk seemed like the power within Jean started to cause her pain while absorbing.