2

This is a very different story but when the actual connection to why it's a fanfic comes in it'll make a bit more sense. It's not just going to be about my character and I will add some one direction flair. because who wouldn't want there to be something about the boys in it <3

Y/n's pov

I arrive at the audition, and my mum points at a girl, she is very pretty and has chocolate hair.

"She looks very nice." My mum says.

"Yeah." I nod.

She notices us and walks over with what looks to be her mother and her two sisters.

"Hi. I'm Courtney." She says, she has a bit of a Brummie accent.

"Oh hi." I go to shake her hand and then I stop, "I'm y/n, it's a lovely day isn't it?"

"Yeah." She smiles.

She had eyes the same colour as her hair, and they were very pretty like the colour of the deepest bark on the tree. Her eyes were slightly wide set and shaped like almonds.

Her face was like a heart shape.

"Are you looking forward to your audition?" I ask.

"Yeah of course." Courtney nods.

"She's been waiting to be old enough to do it for a long time. Haven't you Court?" Her mum asks. "I'm Julia, by the way, I'm her mum."

"Yeah I have, how old are you y/n? Probably older than me, you couldn't get younger than me." She giggles.

I laugh "I'm 18."

"Sixteen but you probably guessed." I loved this girl but I could tell she was acting older than her age for some reason like somebody was making her. Or worse, she was making herself.

"These are my sisters, Donna is 25 and Chloe is 19." Courtney says, pointing at both of them.

"Thanks for that so much for not asking a ladies age." The one who appears older says, assuming this was Donna.

Courtney's pov

Finishing school and working extra hard on my GCSEs was very difficult but I'm just glad I'm here. I met one of the girls I would probably be competing against and she was really nice but she kept looking at me a bit concerned.

She was very distinctive and acted like she didn't care what others thought, but still looked a bit insecure. Contradictory right?

I sit on one of the chairs and watch the other auditions. I hope that when it come to me I would do well. After nervously going through different songs I chose to sing a Beyonce song called Best Thing I Never Had for my ex boyfriend.

Louis POV

I sit there patiently and anxiously sipping at my black coffee.

"I wonder who's going to come out I think."

Is the second day of auditions and I still wasn't prepared for the type of apps that would audition, sure I had my break with One Direction but times have changed since then.

"Hey Simon I reckon this next one will be good just so you know." I sassily snap.

I frantically forced my fringe out of my eyes. Doing this with Simon, the other Louis and Sharon was crazy as they almost made me except for Doncaster.

"Louis Junior that's what we're going to have to call you." Louis (Walsh that is) says.

"No Walsh and Tomlinson." Simon mutters. He sniggers.

I see a girl walking onto the stage she looks very nervous.

"So what's your name?" Sharon asks.

"I am Courtney Page." she says.

She has long brunette hair and looks to be about my height. Her face was like a heart shape.

So how old are you and where are you from?" The other Louis asks.

"I'm 16 originally from Birmingham but live in XX." She replies.

"Go-ahead then." I nod and smile

She sings a Beyoncé song, Best Thing I Never Had and shocks us all.

"Wow that was breathtakingly amazing I love this song choice, I love your charisma! you did a really good job." I break out.

"Thank you!" She exclaims widening her expressive rounded brown eyes.

y/n's POV

Before I know it it is my turn, Courtney scampers out really excitable.

"I did it." She exclaims. Her family members yell as they cheer.

I reached out for a high-five. "You get it girl! you've done so well." I smile.

I nervously walk onto the stage, I hear my idol talking.

"Oh I can hear heels." Louis says.

I smile brightly as I can't believe I am here, it took me 18 years to get to this position as confidently as I am.

"Hi what's your name?" Simon asks.

"Hi I'm y/n." I smile.

"How old are you and where are you from?" Louis asks.

I love him so much and can't believe he is actually speaking to me.

"I'm 18 and I'm from a small town, it's lovely people think it's a mess but I've lived there a long time." I exclaim.

"She's so confident." The older Louis says.

"I know." Sharon nods.

I smile brightly, "And what brings you here? Was there anything that gave you a boost of confidence, you sure look ready enough." Louis asks.

"Actually it was you who inspired me." Probably the cheesiest sentence I've ever said but it was true.

I look back up at him, he had those soft turquoise eyes you couldn't help but be drawn to.

"You taught me to follow my heart." I say.

I decide to sing Since U Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson.

A few moments later

How I picture me with you.

You'll never hear me say.

Since you've been gone, I can breathe for the first time.

I'm so moving on yeah yeah.

My voice was like a flowing river of emotions, anyone who heard me sing said I was like a siren. So high and pretty yet I could turn into a rockstar with the edge in my voice within seconds.

And it happened...
I got four yeses