6

Y/N's POV

"So I'm Louis Tomlinson, I'm a former member of One Direction but I also have a solo career, my only album is called Walls and I love it a lot." He continues.

"I love your album." I smile.

"Thank you. I really appreciate it." He smiles.

"So I'm obviously, obviously you're manager as I started a management company this year." He smiles again.

We each listen intently.

"Woohoo!" I think.

I really couldn't put up with Syco's management, they really sounded like torture. Besides I watched Jasmine Zade's videos too many times to count.

"You know what that means, I really hope the cameras aren't rolling but no more Syco and Simon can't control you." Louis says.

"But you can." Courtney adds.

"Matter of fact, that is true but I'm not going to hurt any of you the way me and the boys were." He replies ever so softly and angelic.

"So Courtney don't worry your little heart." Louis nods.

"Yeah." Courtney says.

"I'll go through the contract as soon as you can if you like." Louis continues.

Harriet's POV

A little bit later...

We sing About You Now by the Sugababes together.

Can we bring yesterday back around?
Cause I know how I feel about you now
I was lost, I was down you let me down
(Again don't attack me I got goldfish memory!)

"That is perfect girls." He smiles.

"I really like how you have unique voices bruh." Isha mutters.

Louis laughs, "Bruh isn't that like a trendy word?"

"No don't tell him." Y/N giggles.

"Why? are you having me me on?" Louis laughs, "You little shit, also you're a legal adult so I can say that to you."

"Why thank you." Y/N replies, "I've never liked being sworn at so much in my life."

"They all say that." Louis responds.

I roll my eyes.

He looks at me intently with his oceanic turquoise eyes.

"Yes love." He replies.

"I was just thinking why am I not getting much attention?" I ask.

"Hey you bitch." Isha says darkly. "I don't know about you but this girl has no respect."

She turns around and looks at me this time more intensely. Her large brown doe eyes looking deep into my soul.

Never seen her look this pissed off ever in these couple of months I've known her.

"Don't even." Courtney breaches.

Ellie was stood in the circle in a world of her own, her eyes glazed over.

Her blonde curly locks were really nice and bouncy.

I felt infuriated by how the group were reacting to me, I felt invalidated as a mixed race woman. Sure, I was an attention seeker and I knew that but sometimes it would really upset me how my actions and words affect me.

Y/N responds, "Shall we talk about something else please."

I loved how Y/N was so cool about it.

"No totally it's fine." She says, as she starts walking off.

Louis shakes his head.

Louis' Pov

I cannot believe Y/N walked off.

Damn. There must be some insecurity with feeling emotions.

I could understand how she felt as I was young once.

My adopted daughter Aaron come to me one day and said "I don't want to feel emotions anymore, they make me feel like I'm the monster."

She slammed her hand into her pillow and started crying.

I wasn't really a fan of astrology, but my friend Zayn was and he taught me what the Lillith meant and how it presented in real life, hiding what one doesn't like about themselves. Maybe y/n was surpressing something she didn't like.

I wonder out of the room and go find her, she is sat on the stairs crying.

"Louis." She whimpers.

I shush her, "It's okay."

I wrap my arms around her and try hugging her.

"I feel stupid." She giggles for a second then stops.

"Shh don't it's normal." I reassure her.

"I'm actually really sorry you had to see me like this." She looks up at me intently, she had the same colour eyes as what I had.

I always thought she was like a younger me until I see her like this, I realise she is me at her brightest but in this moment of time, I felt like that one time I had to hug Liam when he was really low and needed me.

That's when I thought that what Harriet did probably hit her like a brick wall.

Ellie's Pov

"Damn I wish she is ok." I think. I anxiously dart my eyes across the room.

I feel my body shaking.

"Are you okay Ellie?" Courtney softly asks, she looks at me with her soft brown eyes.

She comes on over and puts a hand on my shoulder.

I run away.

Shit I'm having a panic attack.

I breathe very heavily, I run into Louis and Y/N.

"Ellie are you ok." Before I know it I fall to the ground.

Everything goes black.

I wake up and I see six heads.

"You are really driving me insane." I laugh. "Umm did I pass out?"

"Not funny we'll put you into bed." Courtney says softly.

As the girls drag me to bed this conversation happens,

"I'm really sorry girls. i really wasn't thinking about what was said." Harriet huffs.

"It's okay." Y/N replies.

"No it's cool I just wasn't expecting this so soon." I say.

"On the bright side, there's only a few weeks until September 13th so that means it's nearly Ellie's birthday." Louis exclaims.

"Also Niall's birthday." I add.

Louis nods.

I finally get put in the bed. I look up at all the girls.

"Goodnight." They all say in unison.

Who believes it that the shy girl in the band from Ireland passed out. I wasn't the youngest, I was actually the second youngest but i had a feeling everyone else treat me like the baby as I was the shortest.

"That's a wrap to that day." I say before I turn my lights off.

~~
Today's chapter was very vulnerable but just know if you read this you are loved ❤️

Anything you are feeling is valid.

I love you all.

Q: Will the girls eventually bond?