32

I hope you enjoy this. The whole concept now is the world tour which is exciting 😌✋🏼

TW: Mentions and experience of anxiety. Not too graphic but just to let you know.

Took a while to type this up. 

~~

Isha's Pov

"You ready Manchester?" We ask.

Everyone cheers.

"This is a song we call One More Day." Courtney smiles.

We start singing.

"Y/N over here!" A girl about ten, exclaims.

She gently holds the fan's hand and smiles.

"Isha!" I hear a fan yell. I turn around and see a girl with her mum.

She looked a bit like me actually, as they were both desi.

I go and hold her hand.

Courtney!

Harriet!

Poor Ellie is left out that is until...

"Ellie! Can I have a hug?" A teenage girl asks.
"I love you so much." She continues.

"I love you too." Ellie softly replies.

We all start trying to dance on the stage, I use the word start as we're not great dancers.

I'm so glad we went for a slightly more mature image as we all look confident enough in what we were wearing and besides it wasn't like we wore our tour outfits all the time. Some were cute and some where a bit more mature but they were all amazing. 

We all had different performing styles but it actually worked, Y/N was more out there and sassy, Courtney was very professional, Harriet was a mum dancer and Ellie was just walking around, and I tried to dance but was nervous of what people thought. 

The dancing was actually more of doing our own thing than choreography. 

"Sing it yeah you've got this." Y/N speaks into her mic. Then she sings.

So why can't you stay one more day

Cause it really hurts right now 

A bit later...

"You did so well." Courtney pats my back.

I grin.

"Thanks so did you." I wrap my arm around her and walk down the corridor.

Oh shit. 

I see both happy hetero couples making out. 

I walk past Ellie who is talking with the Boys World girls.

"You all did amazing." Ellie smiles brightly. 

"Thank you so much, so did you." Lillian smiles, that's the blonde one. 

"Yeah it was awesome." Olivia with the pink hair adds. 

"Hey Elsie!" I yell. "Will you tell Gummy bear and Curly fries to stop kissing their boyfriends please." 

Normally that was Aaron's job to critique people kissing in front of her, especially Harry and Louis though. 

The next day

"We're leaving the UK woohoo!" I exclaim.

"I really can't wait for this it'll be great." Y/N replies.