27

I hope you all enjoy.

The edited version is in the works!! If anyone is interested. ❤️

~~

Harry's Pov

I can't wait for my friend Liam to arrive since it has been ages since I last saw him.

There's a knock at the door,

"I'll get it." Louis exclaims.

He opens it up and there Liam is with his partner.

"Hi how are you doing mate." Louis taps his friend on the back as he hugs him.

"Yeah nice to meet you too." Louis hugs Maya as a kind gesture.

It was kind of funny as she was taller than him.

Duh has he forgotten he meet her at a meet and greet in like 2013?

She was very pretty and had large slightly feline eyes and done her makeup stunning to match her face.

Her hair was dark and long and she had it off her face in a ponytail.

"Hey." Maya waves directly at me.

She was a model from Texas, USA and starred on her family's reality show. Pretty sick if I say so myself.

Aaron comes down the stairs to look at what's going on.

"Hey." Maya smiles at Aaron.

"Uncle Liam and Auntie Maya." She runs frantically down the stairs to hug them both.

"Where's Freddie?" Liam asks.

"He's around somewhere I'll go get him." Louis says.

He comes back with the cutest six year old boy with fair hair and the bluest eyes you've ever seen - our son Freddie.

"Liam, Maya." He runs to them both as he says adorably in his American accent (sorry guys i didn't want to change his accent as i wanted to keep it real!) which he picked up from staying with his mum in LA a lot and only coming here in London once in a while to see us his two gay dads.

"I'm so excited to see you." Freddie exclaims.

It was a shame as Freddie and Aaron had such a cute sibling bond.

Sure, they had a 9 or 10 year age gap but that was okay as they loved eachother dearly, they played together and shared conversations the normal things siblings do.

Liam and Maya decide to stay with us a few nights in one of the spare bedrooms (they're rich remember guys so have like 10 bedrooms!), I just knew this was going to be fun.

The girls from New Fifth Avenue, Y/N's boyfriend Connor and the girl's friend Tiff come down to greet the guests.

Tiff was meant to leave ages ago but she was just having too much fun so she was leaving tomorrow instead.

It was like a big party in our house. With me, Louis, Aaron, Freddie, Y/N, Isha, Harriet, Ellie, Courtney, Tiff, Connor, Liam and Maya.

"So how's it like being engaged to Liam Payne?" Y/N asks joyfully.

"I would say it's really awesome, I went from a fan of One Direction to now dating one of the boys and I love him so much now that I forget he even was in the band sometimes. I hope you get what I mean?" Maya giggles. She then squeezes Liam's hand.

"Yeah I just wanted to say you guys are doing amazing." Liam gushes.

"Who me?" Tiff excitedly gasps.

"All of you, Connor, Tiff and the girls of New Fifth Avenue. You did awesome on Xfactor both in the tour and on the show and did amazing in your first albums." Liam says.

"Liam I think you'll really like my album it's called Songs With My Guitar." Connor softly says, bless him he was so down to earth and perfect for the eldest New Fifth Avenuer as they had great chemistry and seemed to be very much like eachother. Preferring the simple things for example such as Connor's album title.

"It was going to be selftitled but I decided not to." He smiles.

"Ordinary girl and her's is Confessions of a teenage mess and it's not grunge like you expect it's actually bubblegum pink on the cover and it's as generic pop as it gets." Y/N rants on.

Goodness I loved this girl. She couldn't lie.

Tiff rolls her eyes.

Tiff very much had an attitude of a brunette Paris Hilton crossed with a bit of Lindsay Lohan, it was very interesting to see.

"Well I love my album." Tiff exclaims.

A bit later...

To say it in words how proud I was.

I couldn't.

Everyone was blowing up.

Ordinary Girl - New Fifth Avenue 20.9m views

Turn it up - New Fifth Avenue 16.2m views

One more day - New Fifth Avenue 18m views

Don't care - Connor 18m views

Whatever the fuck his song about Y/N was 15m views

Confessions - Tiff 18m views

Take the night away - Tiff 17.5m views

"Look at how good you are doing." Liam shouts excitedly.

"Random question but is there anyone in the middle?" He asks.

I feel like shaking my head.

Louis was trying to forbid that of anyone being the "lead singer" or breakout star as he saw it as unfair

As that person in One Direction, it wasn't always easy and has been quite difficult. Yeah you're the most famous, but that often leads to the most attention and it's sometimes not the best being called slurs as names.

"Not at the moment." Isha replies.

"No I'd rather they would not be." Courtney says, "It makes it more fair."

"Yeah I guess the good thing about you girls is I can tell who is who." Liam says

"Courtney is the one who's most like me." He adds.

He gotten so silly and funny lately, I was really liking it as in the band he wasn't allowed to act that way.

He was serious, had responsibility over the group, mature for his age and was more serious about us about the job than us.

A role I could tell Courtney picked up now as she was carrying it from somewhere, whether it be brought on by herself or built on by trauma.

"Courtney have you thought about going to a therapist?" I blurt out.

"What why?" She asks.

"Not the question to bring up when we're sat together." Louis laughs.
He then looks at me softly.

Seconds later...

I walk out to start the kettle, then Louis pushes into me.

"I understand you are worried about her but just be careful Haz." He says.

"Okay." I then kiss him gently.

I was going to get Courtney to a therapist one way or another (do you like the pun? 😂)

~~

I'm so happy now that Laya is in this book! As i missed Liam a lot.

I have a poster on my wall but still missed him to pieces as he wasn't in this ff. 🙃❤️

I really hope Harry knows what he's talking about.

Q: Is Harry being too protective towards Courtney? Or does it make sense?

Byeee