50

🥳🥳 I can't believe it's been 50 chapters of this book.

Thank you so so much for your support!

Enjoy

~~

Courtney's POV

"So how do you feel about Ellie?" Y/N smiles. She was definitely the one we would go to for relationship advice.

Shit.

I've definitely been getting closer to Isha and I think I really like her.

But I still wasn't sure whether the ship sailed for Elliney.

I didn't want to break Ellie's heart and I wasn't sure who I wanted either.

"Me and Ellie we have a lot of history. She was the first girl I dated." I explain.

Y/N nods and smiles.

She had very good eye contact.

"Obviously." Y/N laughs.

"Wait you were straight before being in this band... Did we turn you gay or something?" She jokes.

"Yeah." I let out a small snigger.

"It was Ellie and Isha but it was Ellie first." I smile then rub my forehead.

"Oh how do you feel about Isha?"

I couldn't lie she was an attractive girl. Something about the caramel skin and big dark doe eyes that got you.

But I admired Ellie's happiness and her smile, bright blonde hair like sunshine.

"She's hot. There's no denying that." I state confidently.

Y/N sits there awkwardly.

"Oh yeah." She says very loudly. Like obnoxiously and very high, she had a high voice anyway but I needed some ear defenders.

"So what if I'm the Dad, Isha's the Mum and you're all our children?"I ask.

"I'd take that. But would I be the college age one?" Y/N asks.

I nod.

"Get in!" She excitedly says.

"So what's the difference between Isha and Ellie? I'm being serious." Y/N says.

"I feel like Ellie's on a different level to me like she's not mature enough." I explain, "She's great as a friend but I've been thinking about it since the Simon thing and you know I think a girl like Isha or Harriet would be better."

"Are you dom or sub?" She asks.

"Fuck off." I laugh.

"I mean it seems we here seem to go for ourselves." Aaron cheekily slides into the chat.

I think about it for a second.

Harriet and Dean.

Y/N and Connor.

Aaron and the American lad.

Isha and Terry-

Okay Isha and Terry is the exception.

"If it were me I'd go for Isha." Aaron says. "Even though Ellie's good."

"What about poor blondie though?" Y/N asks.

"Hey guys." Ellie walks in. (Read that as Leeroy)

Her jaw drops ever so quickly.

Tears streaming down her face.