24

A look into the future 🙃
Hope you all enjoy it

~~
Isha's POV

I'm still a bit annoyed.

I wasn't one to hold a grudge but I just saw the group differently.

"How about we go for a fortune read? I wanna go!"Aaron says.

"Sure fine we can go." I smile. "I'll give my good friend a call she's in town."

My friend was a well-known gypsy fortune reader in Bradford, but she now travelled around.

Her name was Gweneth.

A bit later...

We all walk into the gypsy shop which was set up in a large market tent.

"Hey Gweneth." I go in for a hug.

She had a round face with rounded features and she had wavy auburn hair. Quite long hair.

"This must be your other friends, nice to meet you." She had an enchanting voice, it was like an angel.

We sit around the table.

"So let's start with you Isha." She says sat at the table.

My friend starts talking and I end up feeling like I've fallen into a big black hole...

New York City, USA
Isha is now 28 years old

"Thanks for the coffee." I smile at the bartender.

I walk out of Starbucks and see a man stood there, he looks very professional and is wearing a suit. I took it he was a business man.

He was probably about thirty and he looks at me.

"You ready baby cakes?" He smirks.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I smile.
I grab his large hand.

Apparently he was a famous businessman in America, don't know what he was famous for but this is going to be good as I find out my fate.

I walk down the street and feel an overwhelming feeling of sickness.

"Barf." I vomit.

"That must be the baby." He says holding a hand on my back.

I was two months pregnant. So must be the morning sickness.

A bit later in the premonition...

"Why is my album not getting all the love?"I exclaim and not in a good way.

"You literally don't gig anymore." My boyfriend, I take it, says.

"Babe it's okay you wrote a whole book about sociology and mental health and now they want to hear you read it on James Cordon." (I was going to say Ellen but that's ending!)

Does he mean the Late late show?

We kept going in and out of breaks apparently as we kept either releasing albums or babies whatever came first.

I am now back in the room.

We then fall into the black hole which is Harriet's fate. Of course Gweneth was amazing at telepathic powers.

Also New York, USA
Harriet is now 28 years old

"Fuck you Terry." She gets out of bed and makes herself breakfast.

By the looks of it, she was as single as it come to it.

Apparently though she was the one who got the most famous out of all of us. Pretty unfair (🙄)