21

I'm getting so good at this 😩✋🏼
Love how the story is turning out.

Welcome to the XFactor Tour now!!
~~

Harriet's POV

I walk calmly through the tour bus, I see Y/N and Connor smooching in the corner of the table while the other girls play cards.

He gently touches her waist.

"Well, well, well." I break out.

"Curly fries! You're back." Y/N stops kissing her boyfriend and giggles.

They had such a beautiful relationship as they have been together a while.

"I was actually going to look for you." Isha says.

I sit down, "My brother's in absolute shit." I mumble softly.

"I don't want to hear it." Isha whispers.

"But apart from that I'm good, I might of disowned him as a brother but it's okay." I smile.

He mistreated some of his other ex girlfriends and I couldn't let Isha go through that more than she did.

She deserved all the hugs in the world after how he treat her.

I thought he changed but I was wrong.

Me and Terry still argue about it now as he keeps trying to see Isha, but now I decided to cut him off as it was easy.

I wouldn't have to hear about it.

"So who's excited for tour?" Connor asks politely.

He really was a gentleman and so perfect for Y/N. They were alike in a lot of ways but still had their differences.

"I'm so excited." Y/N smiles. "I've been waiting for this day for years I can really feel like myself up there."

"Agreed." Courtney agrees.

"I'm with that too." Isha says putting her hand on the table.

We were really bonding a lot better, I think these few hard months brought us closer however upsetting it was.

Tiff and Aaron come into the room happily, "We're fucking here bitches."

I couldn't wait to be on tour with all my friends from the XFactor, except Meg I felt sorry for her, but she's coming to every show to watch and she should.

A bit later...

♫ Turn it up I've been missing you, and even I've been so confused.
We mess up, and we love but it's not enough to get you off my mind.. So turn it up will you ever be mine? ♫

We rock out on stage, I loved how we had different genres in our music. We were obviously pop generally speaking but got vibes of different genres.

I look at the other girls and they look so happy. We could finally be performers like we felt was right and perform for people who loved us.

I'm glad we were starting to get a lot bigger fanbase now!

We were really having a surge like One Direction did in 2012.

"Harriet Hannah! Over here." I hear.

I smile, "You alright darling."

"Courtney!" I hear.

Courtney quickly turns around and smiles at a young girl about five.

She looked just like a mini Courtney, she had long brown hair and adorable dark eyes. So sweet.

Y/N looks like she's really in her element like more than she ever has.

"You don't know what you mean to me, give a what, what you say to me. Give it up we only got tonight! So don't stop, don't stop turn it up!" Her angelic voice breaks out.  (And they said Best Thing Ever was bad...🤐)

She was really such a unique singer. Everyone growing up didn't see what a gift she had as they thought her voice was too bright and youthful for the scene but it was perfect for our music.

If we didn't have her and Ellie, we'd all sound so simular.

"This is a little song we call Ordinary Girl which was our first ever hit.. Hope you enjoy." Ellie says.

I can tell she was trying so hard to not have a laughing fit.

"That's it hope you enjoyed it." Ellie laughs.

"What she's trying to say is have a good rest of the evening." Courtney says.

We sing the song and get a huge round of applause.

"Thank you." We say together.

Y/N runs over to Connor and he holds her up, "I know you're short but that's still effing scary."

He puts her down, "You did so well." He kisses her gently on the lips.

Thank goodness they weren't making out as then they'd need to get a room.

She wraps her arms around his neck and hugs him.

That was so cute, I wish I had that but knowing I was an independant woman, I probably wasn't ready for love yet.

My mother raised me that way. Even though she had my step dad who had a high paid job.

"Have you broke out the candles yet?" Ellie giggles awkwardly.

"Ellie!" Isha yells.

"What?" She replies.

"It's not something to be asking them, you should know that." Isha explains.

"No! We're actually waiting till marriage." Connor smiles.

Ellie nods.

"That's awesome!" She smiles. "But how come you kiss all the time?"

I felt like physically face palming myself. Here it came.

Facepalm.

We then go near the stage to watch Aaron's gig. She was the last.

"Hi I'm Aaron Styles and I'm going to perform for you. But first, let's hear from my two gay dads." She says.

Louis and Harry walk out holding hands. The crowd gasp.

"Hey I didn't know you had a daughter." A woman yells.

"How come you lied to us?" She continues.

I can't believe it.

"I thought now would be a good time to reveal it." Louis justifies.

"Larry's real!" A teenage girl yells.

"Umm yeah. We're married." Louis smiles.

The gasps from the crowd turn into cheers and applause.

They did it. They came out.

And I was so proud of them.

Aaron then performs her original song that her daddy Harry helped her write.

"It's called One True Love." She sweetly says.

♫ I'd lie if I wanted to, this love I'd cry if we couldn't burn and even if the world meant everything it would mean as much as you.

So let go you're my one true love and even if we messed it up again. I'd go to the safe place I know and keep you and her and him and then right by me.♫

It's so beautiful I could melt.

~~

The last song is about Larry ik 🤧
Give us the tissues!

But I hope you enjoyed it!

Q: What will happen with Y/N and Connor?
Will they break their promise or will they wait?  ☝🏼❤️

Q2: What did you think of Larry's coming out?
Was it too long awaited?

Byeee