43 *SMUT*

I hope you enjoy this I went a bit wild with this :)

Don't know if that's good or bad

~~

Harriet's POV

"Eli over here!" Isha yells.

Someone punches her in the face. I feel so infuriated, I knew I always had to be kind though.

"You know what how about you take your stupid shit somewhere else?" Y/N breaks out. She was ever so careful.

She knew that the media will be all over us if they saw us act this way.

"You know what maybe you fuck off?" Isha asks. "Yeah go over there that's right."

I reassure her as I can sense her getting angry, I put my hand on her shoulder and try calming her down.

Y/N looks as sloshed as it gets.

Her boyfriend carefully hugs her from the side as if he is worried about her. "We can go back love if you want to."

"No I'm okay." She replies. 

I gasp as I look at Isha's cheek, it is bruised quite badly.

"That fucking bitch." She huffs loudly.

Smut- Warning don't try this at home if you are under the influence of alchol as it's *llegal. I only wrote it like this for the purpose of the fanfiction to add intensity. 

It's a blurry mess but I see three bodies moving around me. Without a doubt the girls zip their dresses down I feel like I'm suffocating. 

The guy takes his shirt off and I see a toned belly and chest. 

"You hot bitch." He moans to his girlfriend kissing her. 

I reach for Isha's chin and I lean in to kiss her lips. She smiles very sweet. 

My eyes stare intently at her caramel skin and then up into her large doe eyes. 

I look down and see that I am in my bra and pants. 

I breath heavily, I can't believe I was with them. Cheating on Dean as well. 

Even though it's obvious she didn't mean it as she was drunk, but Y/N kisses me and then kisses Isha. My hands wander down Isha's figure, clinging onto her small waist, then down her hips.

Connor touches Y/N. I feel addicted to seeing this, like some kind of drug. How he did it was attractive and sultry. Breathing against Y/N's neck and kissing it. 

He undoes her bra and I am blinded by the sight. I was so attracted to her. 

He grabs that area with his hands to creatively cover it up and Y/N winks. Her turquoise eyes slightly glazed over. She was definitely drunk but I loved it.

"Woah why are you hot?" Isha gasps. 

She confidently leans in to lovingly kiss Connor on the lips. He really was made for loving Y/N. (like that song ahaha which gets stuck in my head a lot as adverts, Tiktok it's everywhere. So annoying but so catchy)

You can imagine how much we all shared eachother from now on, it was attractive. I was exploring my sexuality with both Isha and Y/N, luckily Connor didn't get too involved. 

I felt guilty however but I was getting what I wanted with both girls even if Y/N was drunk, Isha I was sure was actually enjoying this. 

She runs her hands up and down my figure appreciating it like a work of art, "You're busty compared to me." She giggles. She was slender but it wasn't worrying. Y/N was slim too but had curves that landed in the perfect places and a cinched in tiny waist.