4

y/n's POV

Bootcamp, London, UK

"I wonder what will happen if we got put in a group together." Courtney says.

I start becoming distant and daydreaming.

"Yeah that would be so cool as we get along so well." I exclaim.

"You've been waiting on that y/n." Courtney replies.

"Yeah I lack the confidence on my own at the moment." I say bitterly honestly.

She sniggers "I wouldn't of guessed, you pull yourself together so well."

"So I got two caramel frappes." Julia comes back and hands us 2 drinks, her Midlands accent as strong as it gets.

"Thank you." I smile brightly.

"No problem it's a pleasure. I love Courtney having nice friends it's lovely to see." She smiles back.

"Who's that?" We exclaim together.

We see a tall tanned girl with long brown hair walking over, followed by a couple more girls.

"Hi Ellie, how about we talk to them." The girl says.

She sounds like she's from Ireland by her accent.

"Hi I'm Tiff." She smiles. She smells amazing like strong vanilla.

Ok I admit it, I thought she was cute. But who wouldn't? She's like a pop star in one.

Tiff and the other two girls come and sit with us. One has blonde hair and the other one a redhead.

"Hey." The redhead says, I was shocked to find she didn't have an Irish accent like Tiff did.

"I'm Meg." She smiles.

"Hi I am y/n. you must be Ellie?" I say with eye contact on the blonde girl.

"Yeah." She nods, "Me and Tiffany are both from Mullingar."

"Oh my God you're Irish, I love it! I'm originally from the Midlands but I live in XX now." Courtney says.

"Yeah I'm from nearby where she lives." I smile.

"I can't say I'm from any of those places." Meg laughs.

Courtney's POV

I look around me at the company around me, I love how these people are so different yet so in tune.

"Yeah so are you excited for boot camp?" y/n giggles.

She was short and slim and although she was quiet when she needed to be, she was chatty and open. Definitely could tell she was more in her element here.

"This girl is definitely going to fit right into a band." I think.

She had long hair similar to Ariana Grande, sea green eyes and light golden complexion. She looked like a little fairy, with her facial features.
She had a perfectly slim face to match her petite body and long eyelashes.

"Yeah, So how did you know you were going to do this?" Tiff asks.

"I was like I'm really going to do this now, like I might as well do it now, if you know what I mean." Y/N preaches.
.
"You've got some power I could never have." Meg says.

"Yeah." Y/N replies.

"You really do, wait how old are you guys?" Meg asks.

"I'm 18, and Courtney is 16." Y/N looks back and smiles at me.

"Yeah I'm 16." I nod.

"Same and Tiff." Ellie mumbles.

"I'm pretty much just 17." Meg nods.

A bit later...

"You did all you can do Courtney." Louis says. "I mean that was awesome you should be proud of yourself."

"Thank you." I smile. "I really appreciate that."

"Alright love?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say. "Bye for now I guess?"

I walk off the stage. "You can do this y/n." I pat her shoulder.

y/n's POV

"Hi love how are you doing?" Louis asks.

"I'm fine I think I got this. What about you?" I ask.

"Yeah. I'm good thanks." He smiles.

"So what song are you singing y/n?" Simon asks.

"I'm singing Hey There Delilah, no just kidding, I'm singing Katy Perry The One That Got Away." I smile.

"Right got it, let's save the cheekiness for another day. It's enough here with Mr. Louis Tomlinson sat here." Simon jokes.

"Hmm yeah." Louis nods.

"We have the same birthday too!" Louis exclaims. "That's crazy mate, really crazy."

I flush in the cheeks as I laugh. "Shall I just sing?" I ask.

"Yeah when you're ready." Sharon says.

♫ In another life I will be your girl ♫

"You sound like a popstar, you look like a popstar but are you emotionally ready for the rollercoaster?" Louis Walsh rhetorically asks.

I nod, "I may be interested in joining a group." I mutter.

Simon whispers into Louis Tomlinson's ear, then afterwards, says outloud, "You know what, we'll see what we can do, but it's a no for being a soloist."

I nod, "That's okay."

"It's a no from me." Sharon mutters.

"I'm saying that I won't say no, it's just are you ready? Like I was once very much like you. I looked very confident but still had that bit of Am I confident am I not? And that's what I'm getting from you." Louis says.

"Thank you, Goodbye." He continues.

I walk off the stage and it's now Ellie's turn to sing, as me, Courtney, Tiff and Meg already gone.

She sings Put Your Love On Me by Niall Horan.

♫ You're all dressed up with nowhere to go.... (Don't know all the lyrics as I don't listen much to this song, don't attack me!)
You're really all I need so put your love on me ♫

"Unfortunately it's a no." Louis Walsh says.

"You did so well but I just wasn't feeling it today." Simon mutters, "It's a no from me."

"I really like you Elenour, but I don't think the song choice did well." Sharon says, "You might be milking being the girl version of Niall Horan a bit too much."

"I'm genuinely like this though, I love country music." Ellie stutters.

Louis nods, "We'll see what we can do."

Before I knew it my life flashed before my eyes and everything was about to change. A lot.

~~
Like, comment and rate <3

New chapter soon!!!

Love you guyss

<3 Trying to exceed 1,000 words lol