33 *SMUT*

Hope you enjoy!

~~

Ellie's POV

We all visit the Eiffel Tower together. It's beautiful.

"No offence but can we go out just us as a band one day?" Courtney asks.

Obviously not rudely but I understand what she meant as it seemed as if Connor and Dean came everywhere.

"Yeah I'd be so in for that." I giggle. "We can have so much fun like I don't know what, it'll be great."

Y/N looks to be nodding her head.

We had four days in Paris so plenty of time to explore the city and see all the sights there were to see.

(Idk why Paris by the Chainsmokers is stuck in my head now 🤨 I don't even listen to that song)

Louis and Harry come back with their daughter Aaron and have seemingly got coffees from Starbucks.

"It's not far from here girls if you want to get a coffee." Louis smiles.

"Yeah it's great." Harry says drinking from his drink. (I can't imagine him drinking unless it's that milkshake or the tequila or am I just weird 😂🤦🏻‍♀️)

Louis looks to have a caramel frappucino and so does Aaron.

"Right we're definitely getting coffee." Y/N quickly says.

Innocently I look up at her with my light blue eyes.

"Are you up for that blondie?" She asks me.

I daydream for a second, "Yeah sure."

"Courtney, Isha, Harriet we're going for coffee. Do you guys want to come?" I ask in my Irish twang.

"Sure." Courtney quickly says in her Midlands accent.

"Hold on I'm coming." Harriet slowly stammers, her accent was mostly London but had a bit of Cheshire in it.

"You already know what I like." Isha says in her dark deep voice.

"Come on Ish!" Harriet tries convincing her.

"Yeah come on it's gonna be good." Courtney smiles.

"You know down well I can't talk to baristas, I get shy." Isha says.

I roll my eyes, "Come on it's coffee! It's sugar!" I yell loudly.

Usually with her, she never really stepped out of her comfort zone, something she needed to do more.

I skip down the street. I'm so happy.

For me being a carefree person enjoying life was a coping mechanism to deal with losing my mum. It was very hard and when I get low, I really feel it so being happy is the best.

I could gladly say I was breaking out of my shell a bit, I was still shy at times but that was only who I am.

"Were you drunk when you made those jokes in the interview?" Y/N enthusiastically asks.

Typical Y/N.

"Nope I just ate a whole packet of sweets." I smile a cheeky grin.

"What are you like?" Court face palms.

A bit later...

Y/N's Pov

"You know with you I don't really care. I can be completely reckless and do all these things and it doesn't feel like prison." I say politely to Connor.