11

It's finally a birthday!!

I was really excited about these chapters

Hope you enjoy :)

~~

Courtney's POV

It's Elenour's birthday today.

We are prepping up the decorations for her surprise birthday party later. We stick balloons all over the place and put confetti on every table.

"Do you think Ellie will like this? I know she gets very shy at social events?" Isha asks.

"Of course." I nod.

"There's going to only be a handful of people here."I continue.

"Right sure." Isha replies.

I hear a booming voice coming out of the kitchen that was there in the venue.

"Here's our shitty cake I guess it's the thought that counts." Aaron says as she comes out with Harriet.

In Harriet's hands is a long cake with white buttercream which reads Happy birthday Elenour in the colours of the Irish flag.

Who's idea was it to put white writing on a white cake? That was kind of stupid.

I just had a Y/N type of thought then. She would totally say that.

"She'll love you forever." A voice says.

"Uncle Niall!" Aaron yells.

"Oy how are you doing love!" Niall asks her.

"Good." Aaron replies., "Happy birthday to you too I almost forgot it was today."

"We should cook Niall a cake, wait hold on how about a chocolate cake?" Harriet asks.

I smile "Yeah sure."

We did manage to make both of the birthday twins a cake.

Later that day, the guests start arriving.

"Hey I'm so excited." Tiff exclaims, her friend Megan nudges her.

"Sad I got voted off but happy birthday Ellie when she arrives." Meg giggles.

"It's a surprise." I whisper over.

They both nod.

"Let's go piggyback." I hear in the back. I turn around and see Harry giving Aaron a piggy back.

"Oh I just love you dad." Aaron says sweetly.

My heart feels all warm and fuzzy. I loved Aaron's relationship with both of her dads. It was really nice to see.

I had a relationship with both of my parents, even though I lived with my single mum and two sisters. I would still see my dad on the weekends it was pretty cool.

Talk of the devil, here they are now.

Chloe giggles "I can't believe I'm here at another party."

She was definitely tipsy I could tell, she always had that look about her. Of course she was 19 so could legally drink so it become one of her past times.

She looked very pretty tonight, she had her hair half up and was wearing a crop top and leather trousers. Kind of simular to how Y/N would dress for a gig.

"I can't wait." Donna smiles, "To see the birthday girl."

Isha's POV

I walk Ellie into the building. She nearly falls over her heels.

"I didn't see that there." She giggles.

"You alright?" I ask.

She nods.

Y/N and Harriet greet us at the door, they both look so pretty. Harriet was wearing darker makeup and red lipstick which looked stunning.

"Happy birthday!" Everyone yells.

"This is crazy!" Ellie gasps.

I wrap my arms around her and side hug her.

"Thank you so much girls." She continues.

A bit later...

We continue to have a really good night. Dancing to the music.

All of us girls except for Courtney seem to be getting into it dancing together.

Courtney just seems off since last night, I think she probably is upset.

"I'm going to check on Court." I say.

I make a mad dash to the bathrooms, where it's silent.

"Court are you ok love?" I shout.

"Yeah come in here I need to talk to you." I hear a voice from one of the stalls.

The door gradually opens.

It's a tight fit but I walk in anyway. To hopefully comfort her.

"What's going on, anything I know about?" I ask.

"It's just what happened yesterday really it was all sudden and I'm still getting over it." She sniffles.

"Yeah do you feel like you and Y/N are starting to clash?" I ask.

"Yeah that's what it's like." Courtney exclaims, "We used to get along very well but now it's an explosion."

I nod, "Yeah."

I really hate what's going on and feel sorry for both girls. At first glance, they're simular, but the more time they spend together the more differences they both pick up on.

Courtney is quite serious and I think she has quite a weight on her shoulders to live up to her own expectations, while Y/N has quite a different outlook on life.

Not to be rude but she doesn't give much of a fuck what people think of her as she would rather not lose herself again. She is a bit weird and is quite loud at times but that doesn't mean I like her any less.

She once said to me she loved being older than everyone else as this gave her more of an excuse to do her own thing and not live by the rules.

"Do you have any idea why it might be?" Courtney politely asks.

"You need to stop being so hard on yourself because you see Y/N she just doesn't give a fuck. You should take a lesson from her." I glance up softly at her.

She has such big chocolate brown eyes.

"You know what I wish I could but I can't. Being the youngest is so hard." She huffs.

"Is that why you act more mature as a coping mechanism?" I ask.

She laughs.

"You should be a therapist." She jokes, "Yeah I feel like weird."

She looks as if she is about to cry.

"Meeting you and the girls is the best thing that has ever happened to me, it just hurts me that I don't get on with all of you. I would say you're the only person I actually don't clash with." She says.

I batter my eyelashes whilst I listen to her. I actually didn't mind this. I got to hear how Courtney was actually feeling.

~~

Hope you enjoyed

Let's just say Y/N is very confused at the moment, like I am in most situations.

Same with Court I think.

Q: Are you happy that Isha and Courtney had that conversation?

Comment, like, rate

Byeee