39

Hope you enjoy the chapter. :)

This smol bean is sleeping next to me 🥺🥰 bless her it's so relaxing

~~

Aaron's Pov

"You must be having a fucking laugh." I exclaim.

Isha turns around and looks at me intently. Ellie also turns around she looks upset like Simon really hurt her.

"I know but if we just keep calm it'll be fine." Isha softly mumbles.

I nod.

"But what if it's not?" I break out.

My dad comes in and looks at me gently and lovingly.

He comes up to me and hugs me from the side.

"It'll be okay Aaron." He kisses the top of my head.

I smile brightly. I really loved my Dad.

Back when I was in the orphanage, I loved One Direction and wished for them to adopt me, guess I really manifested that into my life now being Louis and Harry's daughter.

"Aaron it's okay." Y/N says. "We've just got to take it as it comes, we can get through this."

And those words stick with me.

"Yeah we can get through this." Ellie replies.

We all form a pact and put our hands in the middle of a circle.

"We will fucking survive." I break out.

"Aaron language please!" Courtney preaches, looking at me like I was her child and she was telling me off.

"No she's just like her dad." My dad Louis giggles as he smiles.

A bit later...

I watch the girls perform from the audience, I loved being up front.

I was with Megan who I become friends with through the girls.

She flicks her flaming ginger locks.

"This is going to be so good." She exclaims as we watch the interlude.

It is basically on how the girls are different and get together to form one band, New Fifth Avenue.

I am in heart eyes the whole time. All of them were so pretty and the way they set up this visual was so good.

Five girls.

Each of the girls come up individually and a lot of words come up to describe each member.

Then all five come up with the words one band.

And then a lot of positive and negative comments come up followed by the words strong, feminist and international icons.