#Sweet justice pt.3

(Y/n) and the girls were having a great night until;

Zee:Ladies and (Y/n),after a night like tonight, theres only one thing that can cement this friendship. Frosting!

Then it shows a place that is called 'sweet justice'.

Kara,Zee,Karen,Jessica:Sweet Justice!!

(Y/n),Babs and Diana were confused of their actions.

Kara:You do not wanna miss this.

Kara pulled the three inside the sweet cafe.

Babs:How have I have not know this?

Barry:Hey,guys. So what's the haps, what's poppin',what's the latest? Can I get you something sweet? Sure hope so, 'cause that's what we have. It's sort of our speciality.

Jessica,Karen,Kara,Zee: Hi Barry.

(Y/n):wow,this guy just said more words than I did in this day... hopefully Babs isn't going to be Bff's with this guy.

Barry:So,what'll it be? The usual? The usual? The usual? The usua- (sees Ikari,Babs & Diana)

Zee:Babs will have the candy cake triple ripple tower with the rainbow sprinkles,Diana will have the death by chocolate.

Diana then proceeds to pull out her mace but Zee put it back.

Zee:Figure of speech,Diana and (Y/n)? What would you like?

(Y/n):Uhh... I think a vanilla ice cream is enough for me.

Barry then gave a tray full of the stuff they had ordered.

Barry:Oh,hey. Nice to meet you Diana.

Diana:It is a pleasure to make your acquaintance. I shall wait your text message in three days 'time.

This made Barry confuse but (Y/n) just reassure him that she's just new to these type of things.

Diana looked at the bowl of chocolate ice cream and has a weird look on her face while the rest were eating their sweets.

Jessica:Well,what are you waiting for?

Diana took a spoon full and used her tongue to taste it. She was surprised that it taste very good to the point were she instantly face planted her face on the bowl and start eating like a mad man or girl in this case.

Diana:Never have I tasted such wonderment. More. I must have more of this magical concoction. Do you intend to eat that? (Looks at Karen)

Karen:uhh...

Diana then just took Karen's milkshake and drink the whole glass entirely. Jessica slowly pushes her cake to Diana. Diana the proceeds to took Kara and Babs ice creams.

(Y/n):Wow,looks like the amazonian never tasted sugary food before.

Diana was finished eating and fainted on her bowl.