#MeetTheCheetah

In the school gym,a girl with tied blonde hair opened her eyes to reveal her vermilion eyes and started to run with a smug on her face. She ran until she reaches the end of the springboard and jumped making multiple front flips in the air and landing with both of her arms up. Then,a group of girls cheered at her with one holding a towel.

Girl:If you keep vaulting like that,we might win gold this year.

Barbi:Well,it wasn't me who fell the uneven bars.

She said that as she grabs the towel from her and making the girl felt bad for herself.

Coach:Nice work Barbi. Maybe your cleanest vault yet.

Barbi:Good. Then,if its settled,and I'm captain again,let's get one thing clear...

Coach:Hang on. I think theres one more girl. Diana Prince.

Barbi:Ugh,the new girl.

Diana was at the starting point with on knee on the ground and her eyes closed.

Diana:Lift me,Boreas. Let your wintry breath keep me aloft.

Coach:Prince!

Diana looked at them while Barbi was raising one of her eyebrows seeing how weird is she. Diana get up,exhaled and run while doing a cartwheel mid run. When she arrived at the springboard,instead of jumping,she uses her hands to lift herself up to the air while the other watched in disbelief. Diana lands on her feet and raises her arm as the girls except Barbi cheered for Diana.

Coach:Maybe we should have co-captian this year.

Barbi:What? Absolutely not!

Coach:Okay. Congratulations,Prince! You're the new team captain.

The other girls cheered while Barbi gritted her teeth in angered that Diana has the captain position instead of her.

Timeskip (in class)

Barbi was looking herself with her small mirror. The teacher then handed out her exam paper.

Teacher:Nice job,Barbi. Not too often you see a hundred percent in AP Calculus,is what I'd be saying if it weren't for Diana over here. A hundred and two percent. Incredible! That's a new school record.

The rest of the class applauds to Diana while Barbi gritted her teeth and gripped her small mirror until its cover cracked.

Timeskip (after school)

A car drove to the front of the school. It was a golden hoodless car. The car that was driven by Barbi as she stop with a group of girls crowding on the front school door.

(P.s. the car she driving is a Bentley,a FUCKING BENTLEY,YALL DO KNOW THAT CAR IS ONE OF THE MOST EXPENSIVE CARS EVER. MAKE IT MORE EXPENSIVE WHEN ITS FUCKING GOLD.)

Barbi:Hello,everyone! Pool party at my house!

Prudence:Sorry,Barbi,we're gonna stay and help Diana decorate for the dance.

Diana:Join us. There will be camaraderie and merriment.

Prudence:Diana's best at merriment.

Amy:And she's totally gonna show us her dance moves.

Teresa:And she's bringing--

Kate:Oh,my gosh! Diana's so great!

As the chatter went on,Barbi grew irritated more and more until she growls and scream while stepping on the gas and drove to her house while still screaming at the top of her lungs. As she arrived at the front of the house,her two butlers opened the door finding Barbi still screaming while stomping her feet which made them both worried. She went to the stairs and went to a door with a sign says "Private".