Asshole (not a new chapter just me ranting)

Thanks to this vid I can't watch the show without a constant reminder of it. Thanks a lot fuckhead, bet you feel soooooo great that just ruin peoples perception of a show. I've always wanted to see the hype of the Ultra instinct goku, I wanna feel how excited to watch broly whaling on frieza but noooooo you just have to ruin it huh? And then you decided to call me a kid, well sorry for not coming out of my fathers ball sack faster than you, you think I have control over that shit? And I'm sorry that it ruined your childhood but guess what, you can also stop ruining others as well dipshit. He isn't just on YouTube, he's also fucking annoying at Twitter like bro stfu people just want to enjoy things,god. I find this type of arrogance and superiority complex is always on fucking 20 to 30 year old about the stuff that they used to enjoyed back in their child days. Like wanna know how to deal with something that you used to like but now is shit? Just fucking drop it or just talked about what it was back then and oh I dunno just make fan creation of it. Fucking look how ben 10 fans deal with it, sure theres some people complaining about the reboot but they now only focus on what it was and made some of their own just for fun. It ain't that fucking hard man. God...

Sorry for this just really need to let this out of my chest and here's the ben 10 fan that I said earlier,just showing one of his videos.