#Crushingit

MONDAY

There was a Volleyball match in the gym against another school team. Diana was one of  the players and she was incredible at it being able to get a point easily. The SHGs were on the bench with the other school kids to watch the match going on. Kara, Bee and Zee sat a seat just below Babs, Jess and (Y/n). Zee, Bee and (Y/n) had popcorns and sodas on their hand while Babs had a foam finger on both of her hands. As the match went on, Kara cheered for her as she started to talk about the game.

Kara: Calling it now... Lady Hamsters ain't losing a game this season with Diana on the team.

Babs cheered for Diana as she spike the ball back to the opposing team as it just went in to The Hamsters (school team) court.

Jess: She's going to crush it tomorrow on debate team. The other day was "paper or plastic." Diana shut everyone down with reusable canvas bags! Yeah!

Diana hits the ball as she finishes what Jess had said with a sorta downward dig.

Karen: Dudes! She's my science fair partner on Wednesday! We're gonna kill it with some crazy ancient Greek alchemy! Bam!

She then serves the ball with the last word Karen used perfectly got together when she hits the ball.

Babs: Ooh! Ooh! And on Thursday, she's gonna lead the marching band into leading the football team to world domination! Kapowee!

Again, with the same with Karen, Diana saves the ball of touching the her side of the court.

Zee: Oh, yeah? Well, she's gonna bring down the house as Juliet in the spring play on Friday. My directing debut will be an absolute triumph! Ba-ba-ba-boom!

Diana then spikes which hits the opposing teams court as one of them fails to save it. The horn blared which meant the first set was finish. The point between them were 15 to 0 making them already way ahead. Diana sighs in relief as her schoolmate was cheering on her.

(Y/n): This week will be Diana's best one in her first school year. Hope nothing is stopping her cause that would be bad enough for itself.

The second set started as the rival team serves at them. Diana quickly jumps to spike on the ball but the door to the gym opened up getting her attention. A boy, Steve Trevor, walks in with a sandwich on his hand as he eats it while looking around. Diana's eyes sparkle with some coming out of her head with music somehow in there.

♪ When he walks in I can barely breathe ♪♪ He's so beautiful Beyond belief ♪

As she continues to stare at him eating his sandwich, the ball hit her face causes her to knock out and saliva coming out of her mouth. She fell on the ground while the audience was shocked by this sudden turn. Her friends watch in disbelief while an awkward silence arose.

Jess: Wha...?

Kara: Way to jinx it, (Y/n)!

(Y/n): Ah crab baskets... Don't worry, I'm sure Diana would snap out of it.

No, she didn't.

She got back up but was hit square to the face while the audience winces. She raised for a serve but is staring at him while the ball landed literally right next to her. She then side walk which bumps into her team. The ball came towards her, as she hits the ball, it went to their court and bounces back hitting her face again. Later again, she got hit in the face while she was dreamly watching him STILL continuing his sandwich. The opposing team won two sets as almost all of the audience walked away disappointed while the SHG had all of them cringing.

Kara: So, that happened.

They all went towards Diana as she was knocked out while blushing and laughing sheepishly. Jess tried to call her while poking her face. She was still knocked out by it as Babs brings out the water container and pours it all onto Diana. It woke Diana up as she looks around confuse.